Mobile Menu & Navigation

Increase mobile sales with a professional mobile menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Magnetic Mobility

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I accidentially deleated the code for my mobile header and can't figure out how to put it back. This app helped nagivate around that problem and gave me an even better menu that is sticky the whole way down the page. I also really like the way it looks. It is very easy to set up

April 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's our pleasure to hear that our team and Mobile Menu helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

Cassiy

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is the best customer service I have experienced since using shopify. Chole, Ser, and Tran are very good, work efficiency is very high, can 100% meet my needs. I recommend this app to everyone, you deserve it

April 1, 2021

Avanti Health Group LLC

I am on the free app while I build my website and it's working great. The best part is the great customer service! They have been soooo helpful.

April 1, 2021

LYRA Swim

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent and prompt customer service. Would highly recommend! Great app works very smoothly and very effective for mobile.

March 15, 2021

CLEAN DESIGN HOME

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app and had a mobile menu within 30 minutes. Since I have limited tech experience, I could not do one thing, and I sent an email and it was solved by a PERSON within 1 hour! Wow!

March 12, 2021

What a Present

Location Ireland

Very easy to install and customise. Customer service was always very helpful when clarifying doubts. We recently switched to another Shopify theme so we don't need this app anymore but would definitely recommend!

January 26, 2021

Wurzel Performance

Time spent using app 1 day

SUPER Recommend, the best mobile menu inside the app store! why? light application, smooth script, easy to use, professional template. Don't waste more your time trying other MENU, this one is the best ;) Happy New Year.

January 6, 2021

Sealy MacWheely

I wish I could give this app even more stars! I am using the narrative theme and the native menu function is clunky and difficult to edit, particularly given the large number of menu items I wished to add. The mobile menu allows me to separate my online shop menu from the rest of the site and ensures that customers can jump to my products from any page using the floating menu button. The only minor issue I had was relating to the collapsible menus being open by default but after enquiring with the app developers this was fixed in record timing which is much appreciated and absolutely brilliant service. I also love that this app works on mobile devices so I can edit my menus on the go and it is super user friendly and easy to edit to match the style of your website. 10/10 would recommend!

December 1, 2020

Bygiselle

Location Nicaragua

Very good app and even better customer service. I'm running a store with a lot of products and I needed a better navigation system for my customers. This app provides exactly that, super easy to set up. Highly recommended

November 19, 2020

Zia Findings

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app and even better customer service! Love being able to add to just mobile without changing desktop menu! We love adding pics to the menu as well! Highly recommend :)

October 2, 2020