Mobile Menu & Navigation

Increase mobile sales with a professional mobile menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CAPICLEAN

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app helped me create a navigation menu just like those of big established stores. Besides, after building my menu I needed an extra feature and Hannah from support immediately helped me with it within one day. Thank you, I recommend!

May 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to know that you enjoy using our Mobile Menu and services. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

All the best!

Go Buy

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

At this moment I have problems, it does not load and makes my other applications stop working, can you help me solve it?

April 20, 2020

Hi there,
Please go to our support site and describe further the issue you're having at: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket.
Our support team will reach you in quick to check the issue for you.

Best regards.

BARBAS 1935

Location Spain

This people develop amazing apps for shopify... when you start with one, you continue and install all of them. Really Surprised

March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our products. We'll keep trying to deliver the most suitable apps for your needs. Stay tune!

Ohriginal

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is an Amazing App, it works for my Shop and i intend to upgrade at the end of march when i will have more products and collections into the shop.
www.ohriginal.shop

March 3, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good impacts soon. Cheers.

okäse

Location Germany

Best mobile menu app on Shopify! I've tried a few and this definitely has the best features and best price.

February 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good impacts soon.

Beside Me

Best mobile menu app! Love that you can add photos! We like our desktop menu so it's nice being able to just change the mobile menu. Would recommend for anyone wanting to upgrade their menu to make your website look more professional

February 3, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We really appreciate it and hope it can increase your conversion rate.

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I installed this app and then I was unsure which settings to use for enabling it on my website. I emailed the support and they helped me...Great Job He did, thank you very much indeed!

January 24, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that we can help, hope you enjoy our app so far.

PickAProduct

Location South Africa

Mobile friendly. Most customers use their mobile devices to view my store. It increases viewers and sales. Thank you!

January 4, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're glad that it can help you with mobile sales.

MoreThanClassy.com

This is a great App. It does what it’s supposed to do and works well. Thank you! I highly recommend this app.

December 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your satisfaction really motivates us to create more useful apps for your need.

www-dealaz-shop

Location Germany

It is a perfect mobile menu this app made easily and exactly like I would have had!! I really love it for this perfect job!

December 8, 2019

Thank you!! It’s great for us that Mobile Menu can do exactly what you want.