Mobile Menu & Navigation

Increase mobile sales with a professional mobile menu

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ORANGE AMOUR™

Location France

I use this app for 2 brands and I’m very satisfied ! It’s very good and very easy to manage. I tell everyone to try it.

December 5, 2019

It'g great to know that you use Mobile Menu for 2 stores. Thanks a lot :)

Joyce & Joan

This app is totally brilliant! The menu looks great on mobile and was super easy to install and configure. We've actually swapped to using their super menu app as well and it's brilliant to be able to configure the menus differently for desktop and mobile. Their customer service is also super friendly, efficient and helpful. This is one of the best apps we've added to our store!

November 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We’re beyond happy when you tried Smart Menu along with Mobile Menu, hope they help create a killer menu for your store!

Firepits and Selbat USA

Time spent using app About 2 months

I really like this app, it is very user friendly. And having a couple members of the family around really helps 'round out' your store. Store owners in any niche should definitely download this especially if you want your mobile game on point!

November 21, 2019

Thanks for taking your time writing this review! Just contact us in case you need any help, we'll reply to you soon!
Regards.

PassionGive

Perfect mobile menu with lots of templates and customization features. Support is very fast and will help with anything. Also recommend their other menu app for desktop!

November 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for your compliment on Mobile Menu, and for recommending Smart Menu as well! Hope both of them could support you in creating perfect menu for desktop and mobile store.

Gasko

Location Serbia

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

November 18, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. Heart ❤️❤️❤️

Ranger Ink

This app is so great to use and I highly recommend for other sites. It is very customizable and their service responds very quickly. 5 out of 5!

November 13, 2019

Thanks for recommending us! This really motivates us to serve you better.

Maximum Beauties

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Looks wonderful and easy to use. I have both their menu apps, Smart Menu and Mobile Menu. I didn't have to contact support at all for help with this app. Everything was self explanatory with a little navigational tutorial and they have a decent knowledge base. I love using both versions because it makes navigating my site more efficient for either mobile or desktop users. The price is great. I use the free version of the smart menu and paid version for mobile which is the least expensive app I have.

October 27, 2019

Thank you for your great review!
We're glad that our apps can help, and if you're interested please check out our other apps as well: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify

jjfk-shop

Time spent using app About 2 years

important coming updates to:

make option for a fine placing of a menue button as well
coz its mostly on the false place

add a funktion to use own menue buttons and symbols

add a funktion to add a fly on shopping cart

add a Funktion so add a complete flyOn bar

thanks and hope for fast new adds
the app is certain the price worth of it or more but it were much better with a lower price the app is great that everyone want to use it , but the price is to high for small peoples

kinds

ENZO BARATTO™

Location France

I use this app for my store, it's great! i'm going to use it for my other new store... I advise everyone to try it!

Bubonba

Location Mexico

I used this app to help me do x and It also helped me do y! Really, even if it sound as a joke it lets you do things very easily!