Mobile Menu by qikify

Mobile Menu by qikify

by qikify

Increase mobile sales with a professional mobile menu

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I installed this app and then I was unsure which settings to use for enabling it on my website. I emailed the support and they helped me...Great Job He did, thank you very much indeed!

January 24, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that we can help, hope you enjoy our app so far.

PickAProduct

Mobile friendly. Most customers use their mobile devices to view my store. It increases viewers and sales. Thank you!

January 4, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're glad that it can help you with mobile sales.

MoreThanClassy.com

This is a great App. It does what it’s supposed to do and works well. Thank you! I highly recommend this app.

December 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your satisfaction really motivates us to create more useful apps for your need.

www-dealaz-shop

It is a perfect mobile menu this app made easily and exactly like I would have had!! I really love it for this perfect job!

December 8, 2019

Thank you!! It’s great for us that Mobile Menu can do exactly what you want.

ORANGE AMOUR™

I use this app for 2 brands and I’m very satisfied ! It’s very good and very easy to manage. I tell everyone to try it.

December 5, 2019

It'g great to know that you use Mobile Menu for 2 stores. Thanks a lot :)

Joyce & Joan

This app is totally brilliant! The menu looks great on mobile and was super easy to install and configure. We've actually swapped to using their super menu app as well and it's brilliant to be able to configure the menus differently for desktop and mobile. Their customer service is also super friendly, efficient and helpful. This is one of the best apps we've added to our store!

November 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We’re beyond happy when you tried Smart Menu along with Mobile Menu, hope they help create a killer menu for your store!

Firepits and Selbat USA

I really like this app, it is very user friendly. And having a couple members of the family around really helps 'round out' your store. Store owners in any niche should definitely download this especially if you want your mobile game on point!

November 21, 2019

Thanks for taking your time writing this review! Just contact us in case you need any help, we'll reply to you soon!
Regards.

PassionGive

Perfect mobile menu with lots of templates and customization features. Support is very fast and will help with anything. Also recommend their other menu app for desktop!

November 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for your compliment on Mobile Menu, and for recommending Smart Menu as well! Hope both of them could support you in creating perfect menu for desktop and mobile store.

Gasko

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

November 18, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. Heart ❤️❤️❤️

Ranger Ink

This app is so great to use and I highly recommend for other sites. It is very customizable and their service responds very quickly. 5 out of 5!

November 13, 2019

Thanks for recommending us! This really motivates us to serve you better.