Mobile Menu & Navigation

Mobile Menu & Navigation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 12, 2022

This app added a menu for the mobile view which is what we needed! Easy to set up! www.fixhercrowncollection.com

Fix Her Crown Collection
Time spent using app: 6 days
qikify replied February 14, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that our app can meet your expectation. Feel free to contact us at support.qikify.com if you have any questions.

January 13, 2022

Our mobile menu looks SO MUCH BETTER than it was before. And the customer service has also been wonderful!!! If you are having any issues installing the app make sure to reach out they helped us fix the issue in no time!

Iksplor
qikify replied January 14, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's our pleasure to hear that our team and Mobile Menu helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

December 4, 2021

This app is easy to use, very simple, even for beginners. It's very, very efficient! The menu also looks so great!

11v11 World Shirts
Time spent using app: 4 days
qikify replied December 7, 2021

November 30, 2021

The menu tool works perfectly. There were small problems with the display, but they were fixed flawlessly and, most importantly, extremely quickly. No discussions necessary. Recommendable!

SoulHero
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
qikify replied December 1, 2021

Edited November 15, 2021

Great support from the team, fixed a minor issue I had quickly and efficiently. I would recommend the app to everyone.

PVL
Time spent using app: 4 days
qikify replied November 26, 2021

August 9, 2021

I integrated Mobile Menu with PageFly, giving me full design control of the header and footer. The app is easy implement, works very well, and the support is also helpful. I don't see how another app could do a better job.

Walksey
Poland
Time spent using app: 9 months
qikify replied August 11, 2021

July 30, 2021

I used this app to help me design a different menu on mobile devices and create a better ux for our customers.

Pookhatsmexico
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
qikify replied August 2, 2021

July 20, 2021

This app has been very easy to use, the customer support was great and fast at replying. The mobile menu is a huge upgrade.

To The Stars Inc.
Time spent using app: 8 days
qikify replied July 22, 2021

June 22, 2021

I implement mobile menu for my cozydeliver store from qikify. I had some scrolling down problem because I also had the sticky header. I emailed customer service and Henry resolved my problem by implementing customized code for me. I'm happy with the service they provide. :)

cozydeliver
China
qikify replied June 24, 2021

Hi there,

On behalf of qikify,
Henry

June 11, 2021

very good App for amobile menu in your website. Way better than the one that came with my theme. Keeping it for the long run

TeppichWorld.de