Mobile Menu by qikify

Mobile Menu by qikify

by qikify

Increase mobile sales with a professional mobile menu

Ranger Ink

This app is so great to use and I highly recommend for other sites. It is very customizable and their service responds very quickly. 5 out of 5!

November 13, 2019

Thanks for recommending us! This really motivates us to serve you better.

Maximum Beauties

Looks wonderful and easy to use. I have both their menu apps, Smart Menu and Mobile Menu. I didn't have to contact support at all for help with this app. Everything was self explanatory with a little navigational tutorial and they have a decent knowledge base. I love using both versions because it makes navigating my site more efficient for either mobile or desktop users. The price is great. I use the free version of the smart menu and paid version for mobile which is the least expensive app I have.

October 27, 2019

Thank you for your great review!
We're glad that our apps can help, and if you're interested please check out our other apps as well: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify

jjfk-shop

important coming updates to:

make option for a fine placing of a menue button as well
coz its mostly on the false place

add a funktion to use own menue buttons and symbols

add a funktion to add a fly on shopping cart

add a Funktion so add a complete flyOn bar

thanks and hope for fast new adds
the app is certain the price worth of it or more but it were much better with a lower price the app is great that everyone want to use it , but the price is to high for small peoples

kinds

ENZO BARATTO™

I use this app for my store, it's great! i'm going to use it for my other new store... I advise everyone to try it!

Bubonba

I used this app to help me do x and It also helped me do y! Really, even if it sound as a joke it lets you do things very easily!

MEKKO-SHOP

Very good app! and the best is the communication with the he was always here to resolve all problem with here app. sincerely i like it

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

I used two of Qikify apps Mobile Menu & Smart Menu, I have not had an issue with either one. It's one-click installation, easily navigatable interface just a breeze to get started. Mobile Menu makes browsing on mobile more efficient for customers. Check both apps out on my site tie-fly.myshopify.com or tieflyclothing.com!!! Tie - Fly Clothing & Hair Co. appreciated & approved!!!

Coffeeine

Awesome! I use their desktop app for our website main menu and I knew I had to have this when it came out. Our mobile menu was already good but now it works great! Customer service is also awesome.

Lord and Lady M

I use this app for a mobile menu and the other one for the desktop menu. This is brilliant and does just what want. Even better os the customer service. It wasn't showing right on my site, so I raised a ticket and they sorted it within 24 hours. Couldn't ask for more.

ALFeo S.r.l

My original mobile menu didn't have a slide in feature but this app gave me the ability to have that in seconds ,it has so many quality features you just can't miss out on , it saved me from hiring an expert and spending hundreds of dollars , it isn't faulty like other apps totally recommend this app

2 Next