4.8
June 24, 2023

like...........................................................................................................

HDBullyBaum
16 days using the app
qikify replied July 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Cheers!

June 7, 2022

Thanks to the Quikify Mobile Menu app my offered products are ordered, beatifuly displayed and easily to find by my customers.
The support service is of the highest level too. It helped me to develope my shop and attract many customers.

tianDe Altea
Spain
About 3 years using the app
qikify replied June 7, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your experience.
We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future at support.qikify.com!

Thank you so much!

June 11, 2021

very good App for amobile menu in your website. Way better than the one that came with my theme. Keeping it for the long run

TeppichWorld.de
Germany
Over 2 years using the app
qikify replied June 24, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your review!
It's our pleasure to hear that our team and Mobile Menu helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

July 20, 2021

This app has been very easy to use, the customer support was great and fast at replying. The mobile menu is a huge upgrade.

To The Stars Inc.
Almost 2 years using the app
qikify replied July 22, 2021

April 6, 2021

I accidentially deleated the code for my mobile header and can't figure out how to put it back. This app helped nagivate around that problem and gave me an even better menu that is sticky the whole way down the page. I also really like the way it looks. It is very easy to set up

Magnetic Mobility
Ireland
qikify replied April 15, 2021

May 29, 2020

It looks great. Had to contact the support to make a couple changes for the mobile menu to show up on different sized screens (larger than cell phones, but smaller than desktops) as well as adjusting the width of the menu on screens larger than phones. They did it within just a few hours, and shared screenshots of exactly what they did.

Blighty's British Store
qikify replied May 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to know that you enjoy using our Mobile Menu and services. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

December 4, 2021

This app is easy to use, very simple, even for beginners. It's very, very efficient! The menu also looks so great!

11v11 World Shirts
qikify replied December 7, 2021

October 1, 2020

Excellent app and even better customer service! Love being able to add to just mobile without changing desktop menu! We love adding pics to the menu as well! Highly recommend :)

Zia Findings
qikify replied October 2, 2020

Edited October 27, 2019

Looks wonderful and easy to use. I have both their menu apps, Smart Menu and Mobile Menu. I didn't have to contact support at all for help with this app. Everything was self explanatory with a little navigational tutorial and they have a decent knowledge base. I love using both versions because it makes navigating my site more efficient for either mobile or desktop users. The price is great. I use the free version of the smart menu and paid version for mobile which is the least expensive app I have.

Maximum Beauties
qikify replied October 27, 2019

Thank you for your great review!
We're glad that our apps can help, and if you're interested please check out our other apps as well: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify

March 15, 2021

Excellent and prompt customer service. Would highly recommend! Great app works very smoothly and very effective for mobile.

LYRA Swim