Merchants find this dropshipping and POD app user-friendly and appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify. It's favored for its wide range of global suppliers, making it suitable for online fashion stores. The app simplifies inventory management and product import, with automatic tracking. It also offers marketing materials for small business setup. Merchants value the high profit margin on products, which can balance the monthly fee. The app is commended for its diverse product range, including children's clothing, and its responsive customer service.

October 29, 2019

Best! No long Time 4 shipping! Filter= fast shipping - 3-6 Days!!!!!
And a bigbig deal! I give 5 big fat stars!

FashionLike 24
Germany
September 19, 2019

I really love this app ! I love the brands and shipping ! It's easy to use and shows all of the best !

Diamond Beauty
Modalyst replied September 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your supportive and positive review! We appreciate hearing that you love the brands and fast shipping times we offer! As you know, our focus is to connect you to the highest quality items with super fast shipping. This is a core tenet of ours and we work hard to bring it to life on the platform. We have a great article in our Help Center on Finding Products with Fast Shipping. Please feel free to follow this link to it: http://support.modalyst.co/en/articles/3326249-how-to-find-products-with-fast-shipping

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ping us on the live chat or email us at team@modalyst.co!

June 17, 2018

MODALYST is exactly what I've been looking for!! So easy to use and it has all the things I need in one place. Much easier than Oberlo to use and incredible products to choose from with way faster shipping. I wish I had found this sooner!!

Set The Tone
June 8, 2019

This app its very easy to use , i use it for dropshipping and its great for beginners. I strongly recommend this app

PENNY LANE WORLD
December 31, 2018

I cannot believe the items and material found in this app. Incredible and amazing prices. I am so thankful for Modalyst to have eased the headaches in creaating my store.
Thank you and I will recommend you to everynoe

ModaMagic.love
Germany
13 days using the app
January 16, 2019

Приложение супер и цены нормально не очень дорого, это лучшее приложение из которых тут нашел и автоматически добавляет товар на мой аккаунт

SHULGIN
13 days using the app
August 27, 2018

We're giving a review only because Modalyst carries a wide range of products that we feel will definitely bolster our brand and draw more traffic to our site. Now, we know there are other online stores out there, but everyone has their own market. We like the options in the plans and the support team REALLY does communicate with you and listens to your concerns. We're really looking for a lifelong relationship and looking to be like family......Give them try, we believe you'll be glad you did as we are.

Cheers,

Team; Dressed To Impress LLC
AZ

Dressed To Impress Llc
June 14, 2018

The idea of this app is brilliant and a life saver for many drop shippers, like everything in life, it's not perfect yet. I wish the name brands can ship worldwide, and i hope you will add more suppliers from Australia soon,

Bluzi1
January 26, 2018

I absolutely love this app. It's very simple to use and the selection of U.S., Canadian and European suppliers is fantastic. The automated dropshipping process allows me to focus on marketing and running my business. I've looked at several apps and this is the only one I'm using right now as it has everything I need to run my business successfully. Modalyst customer service and support has been exceptional! I've received prompt responses to my questions and follow-up emails to ensure everything is going well.

Anchored North Inc
May 17, 2018

Great selection of products. Could be a little easier to navigate and would love to be able to test out more than 25 products on the free option. Still a great app though!
opalorchidboutique.com