Product Description Copywriter

AI product descriptions generator / SEO Multilingual Unlimited

$19/month. 2-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pendragon's

UPDATE to the initial review: The developers have reached out to me to resolve the issues with their app and have tirelessly worked to satisfy my concerns. I would recommend them based on their customer service. The app is being repaired or is repaired, although I have still cancelled my membership. They have been wonderful to work with regarding my issues. Initial Review: This app is no longer working. It has a broken link or domain. I can't even cancel my paid subscription. I have to reach out to Shopify next to see what I can do to get this subscription cancelled. Frustrating.

La Volta Accessories

this app helps me write more comprehensive description. it saves my time and effort. I recommend it to others who are looking for ways to come up with better product descriptions.

wearhoodie

I like the app- it helps to write descriptions faster. Also, developers update it frequently. However, I think tags could be more efficient - I spent a lot of time writing and experimenting with them

October 19, 2021

Thanks for your review! We've fixed the issue with tags, so now you can generate descriptions even with NO tags at all! :) Enjoy

Rolland Texas

Great app to refresh the items description, this app do very well job in my case. Works simple, fast and gives you 4 option to pick the better for you.

177avenue

I used this app to help me making description for my products. It's very easy to handle. You just activate your tags then generate. Everything is easy to copy-paste. Just be careful, it can erase your writing on your products specifications . It's better to copy-paste

July 29, 2021

Thanks for the review! Based on your feedback, we've solved the problem with description erasing in our major update.
And thanks again for making us better :)