Moonship: Automatic Discounts

The #1 app for automated discounts and AI discount pop-ups.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CS Racing Exhaust

The app is pretty persistent with the buyers to get a discount. A bit intrusive especially on phone browsers. It keeps throwing the banners in front of everything and it can't be closed. Also, it doesn't cancel or refund the app's commission when the sales are canceled.

May 20, 2022

Hey CS Racing team. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Really helpful feedback on the pop-up behavior. We are thinking through updates to give you more control over when the pop-up shows (for ex, allowing you to have it wait X seconds before showing up). We will reach out to get your product feedback when we have something to share!

Old Whippersnapper's® Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

The company and its support team were able to help me in setting up this app for my store and I appreciate all the assistance they provided.

May 3, 2022

Thanks for this review! We had a blast helping you get everything set up, and really appreciate the time you took to write this review!

Charlies Project Kids

Time spent using app About 2 months

Hands down the best app to generate sales! Simple, easy & customers love it. We've generated $30K in extra sales in the first 3 months of using the app and hundreds of new customers. Dev's are great to work with and I look forward to growing with this app. So glad I found this app.

June 21, 2022

Hi Charlies Project Kids team! We are so thrilled you made an extra $30k in extra sales using our app! Go you!!

We are here to help if you have any questions. Thank you for all that you do to bring awareness to autism & down syndrome. <3

OmieLife

Amazing app. Amazing support. Extremely easy to install and we saw a lift in our sales from day 1. And what they charge is reasonable. I think this app will really take off - so I'm pleased we got in early.

Nona Lim

We were one of the early adopters of this app. The installation was easy, and it's been great seeing how the app has developed over time with new features, etc. The development team is also very responsive to user feedback. More importantly, we are seeing consistent, incremental revenue on a monthly basis. So it's definitely worth trying!

Edoughble

I was open to trying this app when the launched as it was new and we have been looking for new ways to get referrals as our product is very word of mouth friendly. It was an easy set up and it seems we have lots of sales as a result of the referral aspect of the app. Happy with it so far!

Formline Supply

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app, highly recommended. I have used other social share apps with little to no results. In one month, Moonship exceeded my previous social referrals app sales of 1.5 years.

First Salute

A good app that has been steadily improved since launch. The devs are responsive and friendly. Best of all, customers are using this to share what they have ordered with their friends or organization. So far I am happy with this app and look forward to seeing what new features they launch based on the feedback they get from sellers.

Omiana Beauty

We added Moonship to our Shopify store three months ago and couldn't be happier with the product and Moonship's support. The bottom line is our A/B testing shows a 20%+ lift in revenue for the portion of traffic seeing Moonship. It's incredibly fast and easy to implement and managing it once it's running is even easier. Hands down Moonship is the most cost-effective and efficient sales tool we use. One thing I'd like to see added is an AI-based variable discount amount based on the customer's actions.

Moonshot Snacks

Very easy to use, delivers consistent incremental revenue, and the team is accessible when questions arise. Recommend!

Previous 1 3