Moonship Group Buy & Referrals

Moonship Group Buy & Referrals | Reviews

by Moonship

Explode referrals & conversions with viral group buying offers

Charlies Project Kids

Hands down the best app to generate sales! Simple, easy & customers love it. We've generated $30K in extra sales in the first 3 months of using the app and hundreds of new customers. Dev's are great to work with and I look forward to growing with this app. So glad I found this app.

OmieLife

Amazing app. Amazing support. Extremely easy to install and we saw a lift in our sales from day 1. And what they charge is reasonable. I think this app will really take off - so I'm pleased we got in early.

Nona Lim

We were one of the early adopters of this app. The installation was easy, and it's been great seeing how the app has developed over time with new features, etc. The development team is also very responsive to user feedback. More importantly, we are seeing consistent, incremental revenue on a monthly basis. So it's definitely worth trying!

Edoughble

I was open to trying this app when the launched as it was new and we have been looking for new ways to get referrals as our product is very word of mouth friendly. It was an easy set up and it seems we have lots of sales as a result of the referral aspect of the app. Happy with it so far!

Formline Supply

This is a great app, highly recommended. I have used other social share apps with little to no results. In one month, Moonship exceeded my previous social referrals app sales of 1.5 years.

First Salute

A good app that has been steadily improved since launch. The devs are responsive and friendly. Best of all, customers are using this to share what they have ordered with their friends or organization. So far I am happy with this app and look forward to seeing what new features they launch based on the feedback they get from sellers.

Omiana Beauty

We added Moonship to our Shopify store three months ago and couldn't be happier with the product and Moonship's support. The bottom line is our A/B testing shows a 20%+ lift in revenue for the portion of traffic seeing Moonship. It's incredibly fast and easy to implement and managing it once it's running is even easier. Hands down Moonship is the most cost-effective and efficient sales tool we use. One thing I'd like to see added is an AI-based variable discount amount based on the customer's actions.

Moonshot Snacks

Very easy to use, delivers consistent incremental revenue, and the team is accessible when questions arise. Recommend!

Agni

We love that customers can save on purchases by sharing with friends, which we know they are often doing anyway. It feels great to be able to reward customers and meet new ones in this way! The Moonship team is also really responsive and awesome to work with and the app is super easy to install, customize, and manage. 10/10 would recommend!

TiGr Lock

This app works very well for us. I highly recommend it. We will continue to use it for sure. Great support too! Well done.

Previous 1 3