Import products from different suppliers. Use CSV files to sync your inventory feed (URL download and FTP). Use SKUs as unique identifiers.
Make suppliers' data Shopify friendly. Map columns, create virtual fields, transform values, apply equations, translate content and more.
Automatically update products, at the desired time and frequency. Run full or partial updates (eg. only the inventory quantity or pricing).
About Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV import
*New August 2021*
- Use zipped CSV files (.zip)
- Update any item already in store based on its SKU
- Add a multiplier to pricing - Apply one or more equations per field
Popular use case
The data supplier sends 2 CSV files, one for importing general product data and one updating inventory quantity and pricing.
- Quick setup: connect your feed in seconds and launch your first import
- Import and update products using CSV files (Manual upload, URL download & FTP)
- Import and update products using Google Sheets and Dropbox links
- Supports CSV files using commas, semi-colons and pipes as CSV delimiters (field/value separators)
- Pick a unique identifier between handle, title or SKU, to match products from multiple imports and/or multiple CSV files to the products already in your store
- Multiple supplier files for one store allowed
- Schedule automatic updates to keep your inventory feed synced
- Full or partial updates (eg. update inventory and pricing fields only)
- Fields mapping: variants, sku, collections, tags and more
- Apply equation (eg. price multiplier) or Add text (eg. append text at the end of product titles)
- Apply transformation (eg. if value is "A", transform it into "B")
- Virtual fields: merge different fields from your data source into a new one (eg. compose title from multiple columns)
- Field duplication: add data from one field or column in your supplier file to multiple fields in Shopify
- Metafields supported
- Multiple images import & ordering
- Import inventory feeds in multiple language
- Translations supported with Langify
- Keep track of tasks and error logs
- Email notifications & reports
- No coding required
Do you have custom import needs?
Does your supplier have a custom data structure or a unique CSV file format? Do you need to migrate products from another platform to Shopify? We can customize Moose Sync or build your own product importer app. Contact us to share your needs or to get a quote.
Mapping your CSV files to your Shopify store might be tricky, especially when it comes to dealing with external data providers. Let us give you a hand. We offer file analysis, field mapping, import monitoring and theme editing for a flat or hourly fee. Have a look at our demo store for more info.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
More plans available for bigger imports
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Bone & Brass
I have been using this app for the past several months. It has truly been a life saver! It makes importing multiple variant images a breeze, as well as daily inventory. I highly recommend it and Derek is always so helpful!
Transport & General Engineering Co Ltd
Moose Sync has streamlined inventory management between our parts database and Shopify. Easy to set up and manage, the App is a critical component in our on-line offering, ensuring our virtual store is always up-to-date with our physical parts department. Support is impressive; a big shout out to Derek for his prompt and friendly response to all my queries. Thank you! Paul, Transport & General Engineering, New Zealand
I Always Shop Here
Moose Sync has been tremendously helpful in importing over 200 products using an Excel spreadsheet. The product information that we had from the vendor was not organized for Shopify integration, so we needed help from the developer of Moose Sync. The support was excellent! All of our questions and needs were responded to personally and directly. They weren't just the "cut and paste" support responses like you get elsewhere. The app is great and the support is 6-stars out of 5!