Notify Me

Notify Me

by MakeProSimp

Get notifications for out of stock products

Beautiful Freak Cosmetics

This saves me a LOT of spreadsheet time. It notifies me on a schedule I determine what products I'm out of, so I know what to make without having to do a weekly physical inventory of hundreds of items. Works great, no problems, and depending on the package you get, you can customize it further to tell you all kinds of stock related info.

Honestly, worth it just to not have to deal with the endless spreadsheeting.

FreshEye.us

haven't tried it yet . .

July 6, 2020

Hi FreshEye.us,

Thank you for your review 🙏! If you need any help. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com :) Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Millbarn Packaging

This app is perfect and simple to use. The developer team are also super helpful and quick to respond. I couldn't recommend enough

JAXXON

Smooth app. Easy to download and understand and enjoy the abilities to have Variant specific warning levels.

Nutri-bay.com

Great app that does exactly what it advertises. Easy to install and use and the help desk is reactive.

Juniper

This app helps our company manage our inventory much more effectively, since it lets us know as soon as items begin running out of stock. We've only had 1 slight issue with linking our store products to the app, but their customer service was very quick to respond and resolved the situation within 24 hours. Very happy with the service.

Finest Store India

Best App Ever for Out of Stock emails reminder for merchants! Now there is no need to check all the products in my store for out of stock as app will remind me as and when products goes out of stock and i will restock it instantly. It dramatically increases my store revenue. Highly recommend for every one.

Snatched Hair LLC

great, really enjoy what the app will provide for my business. I believe in this....

thank you.
cr

Voiles Saintonge inc

I love your app so much. Can't find a better reminder to take action right away when it's buzzing big time at the store. It's so easy to drop the ball in the high season madness... Thanks a lot !

Horizn Studios

Hi, good app, let me just provide an improvement idea. It would be really useful if we could set up different warning levels and target emails based on channels like online store and PoS. As they have different inventory locations and levels, the global inventory notifications have limited usefulness for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13