Notify Me

Notify Me

by MakeProSimp

Get notifications for out of stock products

Sanuka

Fine App, so far all working out nice... really helps to manage our stock overview and easy restocking

TrustBasket

we are using this app, it is very good app to notify us abt low stock, loved it, thanks notify me...

COVERED BY GOD CLOTHING

Hi

My name is Dare Thompson and I was wondering if it would be possible to export the SKU within the CSV exports?

Sandy Swim

this was a great app and helped my company out quite a bit. i would recommend to anyone who wants to test it out.

googooandgaga.com

I'm glad I discovered this app! Inventory is now easier to track and manage. It would be nice to have customers opt to be sent an email upon restock, and the business owner to be able to also know who are on the waitlist.

Finest boutique

I can't believe i have found the app that is essential for any large store to keep inventory tracking that isn't available as shopify core feature. Highly recommended. Nice support as well.

handmade-wholesale-

Just installed will see how it goes fingers crossed it works well for inventory and out of stock products

Feather & Seed

Love this app. Makes inventory tracking a breeze. As I make all my own products it’s really helpful when an item sells out. Thank you!

Create That Cake

Loving this app! Exactly what I was looking for where I can set a storewide stock level but also individual product ones, so I can set it higher for my more popular products.

DOPEciety

Final step = leave a review. I guess this strategy works for these app developers since many do it but asking for reviews mere seconds after installing, with literally no time to test, is seedy imo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13