Notify Me

Notify Me

by MakeProSimp

Get notifications for out of stock products

Finest Store India

Best App Ever for Out of Stock emails reminder for merchants! Now there is no need to check all the products in my store for out of stock as app will remind me as and when products goes out of stock and i will restock it instantly. It dramatically increases my store revenue. Highly recommend for every one.

Snatched Hair LLC

great, really enjoy what the app will provide for my business. I believe in this....

thank you.
cr

Voiles Saintonge inc

I love your app so much. Can't find a better reminder to take action right away when it's buzzing big time at the store. It's so easy to drop the ball in the high season madness... Thanks a lot !

Horizn Studios

Hi, good app, let me just provide an improvement idea. It would be really useful if we could set up different warning levels and target emails based on channels like online store and PoS. As they have different inventory locations and levels, the global inventory notifications have limited usefulness for us.

Sanuka

Fine App, so far all working out nice... really helps to manage our stock overview and easy restocking

TrustBasket

we are using this app, it is very good app to notify us abt low stock, loved it, thanks notify me...

COVERED BY GOD CLOTHING

Hi

My name is Dare Thompson and I was wondering if it would be possible to export the SKU within the CSV exports?

Sandy Swim

this was a great app and helped my company out quite a bit. i would recommend to anyone who wants to test it out.

googooandgaga.com

I'm glad I discovered this app! Inventory is now easier to track and manage. It would be nice to have customers opt to be sent an email upon restock, and the business owner to be able to also know who are on the waitlist.

Finest boutique

I can't believe i have found the app that is essential for any large store to keep inventory tracking that isn't available as shopify core feature. Highly recommended. Nice support as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13