Notify Me

Notify Me | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Get notifications for out of stock products

Pini Parma

very good app to keep track the incoming out of stock, and also auto restock a product when reach 0! i recommend

GQDev

Been using this app for a while and when we have issues the support is available 24/7 via chat, they are very helpful and nice.

Gazebo Spare Parts

Pleased with this app. Really great customer service from Bhagyashree when I updated our website theme. Thank you.

CANIS CALLIDUS Quality Dog Supplies from Europe

I installed this App in 2016 and I was promised it would be free forever. Today (January 2021) I was working on my website and accidentally deleted the App by mistake. I immediately got in contact with the support team and I was told that I have to pay for it now as they are no longer offering this App for free. That's a rip off.

January 27, 2021

Hi CANIS CALLIDUS Quality Dog Supplies from Europe,

Actually, we are considering this review as a positive review because Jasmin has used our app for 4 years without any problem.

So sorry if you face any issues related to features or functionality(you haven't mentioned any). But we are no longer providing a FREE version since 2016-2017. Also, we have clearly mentioned on the App Plan page that if you uninstall our app then you should need to purchase a plan because there is no reverse button.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Plush in a Rush

We have been using the Medium size for several months and it's my favorite app I've installed this year. It works every time, and it has saved me hours and hours of figuring out what products are low and which ones we need to do a count on, etc. This app is the equivalent of having a warehouse employee who is constantly scouring the inventory for products that you are close to selling out.

Beautiful Freak Cosmetics

This saves me a LOT of spreadsheet time. It notifies me on a schedule I determine what products I'm out of, so I know what to make without having to do a weekly physical inventory of hundreds of items. Works great, no problems, and depending on the package you get, you can customize it further to tell you all kinds of stock related info.

Honestly, worth it just to not have to deal with the endless spreadsheeting.

FreshEye.us

haven't tried it yet . .

July 6, 2020

Hi FreshEye.us,

Thank you for your review 🙏! If you need any help. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com :) Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Millbarn Packaging

This app is perfect and simple to use. The developer team are also super helpful and quick to respond. I couldn't recommend enough

JAXXON

Smooth app. Easy to download and understand and enjoy the abilities to have Variant specific warning levels.

Nutri-bay.com

Great app that does exactly what it advertises. Easy to install and use and the help desk is reactive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14