The store owner will be able to manage the store stock(s) from the app for their below inventory alert levels (out of stock) product(s).
Easy to Use
An email/web push notification is automatically sent to the store owner when the product(s) goes below the inventory alert level.
Increase in Revenue
As the app will automatically send a reminder to the store owner then eventually it is increasing the revenue of the store.
About Notify Me
How to install Notify Me App?
Installation is easy. Click the GET button on the right side in this page, and the Notify Me app will take care of rest.
- Set Email reminders and Web Push Notification reminders for Out Of Stock products
- SKU in email reminder
- Display Vendor name in email reminder
- Change email reminder subject line [Optional]
- Set multi email addresses for reminders [With Paid Plans only]
- Set multi inventory warning levels [With Paid Plans only]
- Change inventory from email reminder
- Enable to set inventory warning levels by Products/Variants
- Inventory warning by specific products/variants only
- Manage store inventory stock from Notify Me
- Instant Reminder Notification - As soon as your products/variants go Out Of Stock [With Paid Plans only]
- Automatically increase your products/variants inventory - after it goes below inventory warning levels with specific duration and quantities [With Paid Plans only]
- Email Support
Automatically get email reminders for 'Out Of Stock' products
Notify Me will automatically send a notification email to the email addresses of your choice when your products go Out of Stock.
Reduce the amount of time that the inventory manager takes to find 'Out Of Stock' products
We will automatically send you an email when your product becomes Out of Stock to reduce the time of searching inventory for Out of Stock products.
Increase sales by filling inventory on 'Out of Stock' products
The automatic emails Notify Me provides for Out of Stock products will help increase sales by helping reduce the time products are Out of Stock though reminder emails.
How long does Notify Me to take to send an email after a product has gone out of stock?
Notify Me, requires 1 hour maximum to send an inventory reminder after any products go below the inventory warning level.
Does an email get sent after the product's inventory is manually changed from a staff member of the store?
Nope, Notify Me will send the product's inventory email when real orders placed by customers and only if a product inventory goes below the inventory warning level.
Pricing 14-day free trial
Up to 300 Products
Set Global Inventory Warning
Email Notification Frequency
Export as CSV
Additional and Specific Products Alerts
Up to 500 Products
All Extra Small Features
Add Multiple Email Addresses for Alerts
Add Multiple Inventory Warning Levels
Up to 1000 Products
All Small Features
Inventory Auto Restock
Check out our pricing page for additional plan options!
Up to 2000 Products
All Small Features
Inventory Auto Restock
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Plush in a Rush
We have been using the Medium size for several months and it's my favorite app I've installed this year. It works every time, and it has saved me hours and hours of figuring out what products are low and which ones we need to do a count on, etc. This app is the equivalent of having a warehouse employee who is constantly scouring the inventory for products that you are close to selling out.
Beautiful Freak Cosmetics
This saves me a LOT of spreadsheet time. It notifies me on a schedule I determine what products I'm out of, so I know what to make without having to do a weekly physical inventory of hundreds of items. Works great, no problems, and depending on the package you get, you can customize it further to tell you all kinds of stock related info.
Honestly, worth it just to not have to deal with the endless spreadsheeting.
haven't tried it yet . .
Thank you for your review 🙏! If you need any help. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org :) Happy selling!