4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for effective inventory management, praising its immediate out-of-stock notifications and customizable alert levels. It's particularly useful for businesses with numerous SKUs, alerting when inventory reaches critical levels. Many appreciate the responsive and problem-solving customer support. The paid plan offers additional features that are found useful. Merchants report a positive impact on sales due to consistent stock availability. The developers are receptive to feature suggestions, making it a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes, especially those with low inventory quantities.

January 27, 2021

I installed this App in 2016 and I was promised it would be free forever. Today (January 2021) I was working on my website and accidentally deleted the App by mistake. I immediately got in contact with the support team and I was told that I have to pay for it now as they are no longer offering this App for free. That's a rip off.

CANIS CALLIDUS Quality Dog Supplies from Europe
About 4 years using the app
MakeProSimp replied January 27, 2021

Hi CANIS CALLIDUS Quality Dog Supplies from Europe,

Actually, we are considering this review as a positive review because Jasmin has used our app for 4 years without any problem.

So sorry if you face any issues related to features or functionality(you haven't mentioned any). But we are no longer providing a FREE version since 2016-2017. Also, we have clearly mentioned on the App Plan page that if you uninstall our app then you should need to purchase a plan because there is no reverse button.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Edited October 13, 2018

Final step = leave a review. I guess this strategy works for these app developers since many do it but asking for reviews mere seconds after installing, with literally no time to test, is seedy imo.

DOPEciety