4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for effective inventory management, praising its immediate out-of-stock notifications and customizable alert levels. It's particularly useful for businesses with numerous SKUs, alerting when inventory reaches critical levels. Many appreciate the responsive and problem-solving customer support. The paid plan offers additional features that are found useful. Merchants report a positive impact on sales due to consistent stock availability. The developers are receptive to feature suggestions, making it a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes, especially those with low inventory quantities.

December 23, 2016

Amazing Support provided by the Notify Me Team and specially Hemal is amazing! They help you every step of the way to make sure you are supported and in good hands. My experience with them surprised me by their incredible service! Good Free App.

Christinagreene
10 months using the app
June 15, 2018

Very easy to use for small businesses.

Cameos And Brooches
June 24, 2017

This app was very easy to install and so far I have had no issues. It works as described and sends an email notification to me of items soon out of stock. I recommend this app.

Clachic Jewellery
Jamaica
December 6, 2018

I'm glad I discovered this app! Inventory is now easier to track and manage. It would be nice to have customers opt to be sent an email upon restock, and the business owner to be able to also know who are on the waitlist.

googooandgaga.com
Philippines
September 28, 2017

Love how it works with shopify and my inventory

Amaya Sordo
Mexico
November 21, 2019

This app helps our company manage our inventory much more effectively, since it lets us know as soon as items begin running out of stock. We've only had 1 slight issue with linking our store products to the app, but their customer service was very quick to respond and resolved the situation within 24 hours. Very happy with the service.

Juniper
May 22, 2020

This app is perfect and simple to use. The developer team are also super helpful and quick to respond. I couldn't recommend enough

Millbarn Packaging
December 5, 2017

super et merci, c'est l'application qu'il faut.

Baba Design
France
January 28, 2018

great app thus far. I have just started my store, but it was easy to set up.

Kouturesociety
September 8, 2017

Thanks. Hope this makes everything easier.

Upfront Sports