Multi Currency Converter

Multi Currency Converter

by Hextom

Provide localized shopping experience, increase global sales

Anise Botanical Skincare

Great app! Does exactly as promised and customer service is fantastic. I emailed them and they set it all up for me within an hour. Highly recommended.

The Whatch Co

easy to use, great customer service. thanks hextom.

Forelsketers

Great app! It's easier for foreign shoppers and makes the website looks more attractive!

Rotwelsch

We at www.rotwels.ch love all your tools - the currency converter and the QAB and the FSB!

Keep it up!

Thanks!

Peapod Mats

The app is great, but the technical support was even better. They were fast and did exactly what I asked them to do!

Once Upon A T Shirt

Quick and easy to set up and use. Staff incredibly quick to respond to any messages. I would definitely recommend

Energianutritiva

Great service!!! Thanks for your prompt support!!!

Hempandcompany

Just got it running and looks good. If it does its job will review it again on performance. Reviewing the staff who answered my questions super fast and efficiently. Really appreciate the service from Hextom.

Switch Jewelry

Very fast and supportive customer support. I was really impressed when I saw the change their service did to my Store. Thank you.

Mycelebritylooks

Its a YES APP,great app and i got great help from rep with my coding.
Thanks alot :)