Multi Currency Converter

Multi Currency Converter

by Hextom

Provide localized shopping experience, increase global sales

3d Puzzles

Awesome app. I've tried a few now and this is the best one that works the fastest. Amazing customer support had everything going within the hour! Totally recommend :D

Small To Tall

Very easy to install and great customer support. Love that it is so easy to offer my international shoppers localised pricing.

Rock Your Nose

Very happy! Just what my customers have asked for and the support was swift and fantastic. I had actually entered some code incorrectly and the support staff noticed it (I had no idea). They contacted me within an hour of my set up and let me know my error and then fixed it quickly. Great service - great app.

Osirisandco

GREAT APP! GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT! Contacted them and they did the whole set up plus more! if you are looking to get your prices quickly converted for your clients international currency... look no further. seriously! save time and money. download now! A++++++

Shapola Jewellery

An amazing app with great and quick service!
I am so happy I got your app!

Lilach
Shapola

Great White Lies

Great app. Does exactly what it says. Can't fault it and quick customer support!

Rustic Pickle

Awesome service and support! Quick response and professional correspondence!

Vrfactory

Top service, Hextom added a currency dropdown menu real quick and the installation was quick and easy. Would recommend/10.

Plantessentials

Great (quick) support! Looks like the app is going to work a treat for us :-) (and I like that it still charges in AU so there is no chance of selling a $100 gift voucher for $85 or something (as with other converters)

update: I just changed my store theme and Sophie was outstandingly helpful with the changes. I can say that after using this app for a couple of weeks our international sales have risen nicely... definitely a must have app.

Scene By Scene

Another great app from Hextom. We've had this on our store for a few weeks now and I can find no fault. Easy to install, support were great in helping with the currency selector dropdown placement, does what it is supposed to do. It's also priced very reasonably. I would be happy to recommend this currency converter as we're very happy with it.