Multi Currency Converter

Multi Currency Converter

by Hextom

Provide localized shopping experience, increase global sales

Slay Accessories

The support team gives A+ service! We love how the currency converter looks on our website, nice and sleek. Now our international customers can shop our entire site in their currency because of one simple click. Can we mention again how great the drop down box looks?! Thanks.

Vuore

Amazing support, they solved all my questions very quick and efficiently.
The app gives all the options needed and there isn't other one with this price.

10/10.

Cardigans

I was blown away by this app. The installation was really quick and hassle free. Admin is very warm, friendly and helpful. Definitely one of the best. Thanks!

Ultimate Waterproof Blanket

I am a canadian ecommerce store targeting US customers. I wanted to make sure anyone from the US viewing my website was able to see the huge price discount they recieve because of the exchange rate.

I emailed support to make sure it was showing in US dollars, it didn't show anything on my end. The app knew I was in Canada so only showed in cad, it knows what country you're in and shows the prices in local currency - very smart!. I exlpained I wanted to clearly show the difference in price to anyone who was on my site from the US for markeing purposes. They installed a manual drop down button by my cart - great idea!

This is a great app and I have no doubt it will help to drive sales for me. The support team contacted me and resolved all of my concerns in less than an hour - incredible service. I would highly recommend this app, it is a great sales tool.

Totsandpets

The installation was straight forward enough if you followed the instruction, then I emailed Support asking them to add the drop down menu with currencies I needed. They replied within couple of hours, stating the job was done and they also added a note to my checkout, an extra job I didn't even ask for that added valuable information for my customer. I'm really impressed. Keep it up guys and thank you ever so much Sophie!

Zeega

Very happy. Pricing is good and the support has been fantastic. Emailed support with help setting up and getting the drop box on and it was done so quickly. We are up and running and excited :) :) :) Thankyou Hextom :D

Aristocrat

We looked at the different currency apps and decided to try this one as the pricing was favourable and the setup was quick. We needed the currency drop down added to the home page and we emailed support and they responded within 2 mins and the setup was done right away. Honestly, we were up and running in 5 mins.

The Mysto Spot

Easy to install and customize. Very quick help installing the dropdown option. 10 minutes max and you have a multi currency store - perfect.

Misterhound

App works perfectly and the customer service is flawless, would not hesitate to recommend the app to anyone.

Coconutpink

Great customer service and fast replies!