Multi Currency Converter

Multi Currency Converter

by Hextom

Provide localized shopping experience, increase global sales

Coconutpink

Great customer service and fast replies!

Great app!! Does exactly what it says quickly and efficiently, customer service was super easy and quick to respond... definitely recommend ☆☆☆☆

Mail Order Mystery

After trying a few other currency converter apps, I am so happy I found this one which we use for mailordermystery.com. It's clean, it's simple and the support is amazing... quick, friendly and helpful.

Similicious

Had a great experience using this service and they went above and beyond to help me get it up and running. They saved me hours of work (I have a very custom site and it's not easy to setup) and they were extremely helpful.

I highly recommend you give them a try :) Thanks Sophie!

Tunnelvision

Awesome app and great customer service! I emailed them with issues and they responded instantly, helped remove an old currency converter I had that was wonky, replaced it with theirs (which works GREAT!) within 3 hours! Highly recommend.

The Rave N Iron

I don't think anyone at Hextom sleeps.

They're too busy working their magic; making MY life easier.

The support from Hextom was immediate - even though I decided to install this late at night - and the app was working like a charm by morning.

I totally recommend it!

Allpremiumstuff

this app is very easy to install, and the support are very fast and good!

Qualitydiam

This app is a great idea! I am happy to have this app at my store. Friendly service too.

Alpacaoi

AWESOME service!!
We are so satisfy with the product. We were looking for this alternative since we opened the store 2 weeks ago and finally we have it!
We are happy with the result and especially with the service they provided.
Sophie was very helpful and professional.
Thank you!!
Best R.
Jazmin A.
Alpacaoi.com

Anise Skincare Trade

Very simple to install and works perfectly! Great support - they started work on my request within minutes of emailing them. Highly recommend.