Multi Currency Converter

Multi Currency Converter

by Hextom

Provide localized shopping experience, increase global sales

Nikki Williams

A fabulous tool! So easy to use. Works perfectly. Get it!!!

Pixelsandpine

Absolutely flawless, couldn't be happier. It was easy to add and their customer service was incredible. Thank you so much!

Fernwomensclothing

The app work good but the customer service is not the best one. I asked to cancel my subscription around 2 months ago and straight away they answered me to give them access so they could remove the code from my website but nobody said I'd have to uninstall the app by myself within Shopify admin tool to stops the charges. 2 months later and I realised they are still charging me for something I asked to cancel a while ago and the answer I got about this was just to uninstall, not even apologies or a refund. Horrible.

Trendy Smilez

Yes, these are well deserved 5 stars for the excellent support by Sophie and Hextom team. BIG Thanks to them.

Like to see Multi Currency Converter in action /working/benefits before your sign up?

You are invited to visit our store www.trendysmilez.com and please leave a positive comment and LIKE. This gives us even more motivation to improve our store.

Libre Tea 2 0

so easy! both for me to set up and for customer to access... and ridiculously fast customer service from support.

Conservation Services Sac

Excellent customer support. Very good app, works well. And They even help you set it up on your page! What more can you ask for!

Desicrafts

Works exactly as advertised. Support was prompt. I had some issues because I had made some errors at couple of places in the app settings. Sophie from Hextom sorted everything out within hours of mailing them. I wish the Hextom team all the very best with their new app.

Valentina Com

I tried a few different currency converter apps before settling on this one. The interface is clean and well integrated and they provide excellent technical support.

There are a lot of features included which are missing on many competing apps and the store looks native in whichever currency is selected.

Msofficesolutions

I LOVE IT! Now i can reach out to more customers from other countries. Support is quick to respond as well. Definitely a 5 star.

Vendaval B A

Great service, very quick and friendly! :)