Multi Currency Converter

Multi Currency With Checkout, Auto Detect Visitor Currency

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

YOUTH.EG

hello everyone do not by any means download this app they ruined my website i have installed the app and them i have uninstalled it cause it didn't fit my needs so they literally dropped a bomb in the codes of website when any client add any thing with the main currency of the website EGP for example with 800LE it shows in the subtotal 800$ anything added in the cart it shows in the cart with EGP and in the subtotal in $ and i have sent a dozens of emails and shopify supporters sent a dozens of emails they didn't even filled the case the replay was we have checked your website and there is nothing in it and provided in the mail with two screen records with diffrenent website a cupcake website and my website is street wear one shame on this guys they runid my website the problem stills pops and i stopped business for 5 days and i have proof of what happen

April 11, 2022

Hi
First of all, We are sorry for any issue you got!
We sent a request to your site and just got an approved a few hours ago https://capture.dropbox.com/YQv6s2KAgFpCzMzV.
After checking, We detected that the Multi Currency Converter doesn't cause this issue, your Shopify theme is causing the issue =>
We sent to you an email with more details, You can use it and contact to the Theme Author, please check your mailbox. (We won't publish here due to security reason).
Best regards,
Myshopkit

Deval The Multi Designer Store

I loved the app and Juan helped e a lot, I request you guys to inform me before if the plan changes thanks

MothahoodMvmnt

great app and great help. Such a helpful integration. I highly recommend it . Customer service is also very great

Valdez V’ogue

5 more stars to my team here, customer service are super even when its end of their shift they still willing to help plus the app works perfect

Meideya Jewelry

Great customer service! Erlic and Juan are very kind and nice! If you are looking for a currency converter app. Try this one! Thank you!

Komal Care

i have known this just now.. its a great app and helped me a lot thanks . i recommend it all of the shopify user ahead.

SHARO'S COLLECTION

EASY TO USE. GREAT FEATURES AND ITS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
100% RECOMMENDED!!! GO DOWNLOAD THIS APP ASAP!

Shopping Grill

I used this app its really good. now its easy to use and also very much convenient for our customers.

Pawpaw™

The interface and features look good. For now there seem to be some bugs but the devs is fixing them quickly. I will update the review once the app seems flawless.

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and your feedback. We added Round Option to the App, please try it https://www.dropbox.com/s/rth1tua6b9nv2kx/Screen%20Shot%202021-11-23%20at%2008.52.59.png?dl=0