Add Custom Authors to Shop
Add additional authors to blogs above your staff account limit without needing to upgrade your Shopify account.
Change Authors on Blog Posts
Change authors on blog articles easily. Use your staff accounts or any of the custom authors created.
Works On All Themes
Works out of the box with exisiting themes than display author names. Lightweight, easy to use and doesn't slow down your site.
About Multi Custom Authors
Add Custom Authors to Blog Articles
Custom Blog Authors allows you to add and display your own custom writers on blog articles.
This is especially useful for stores that have multiple contributors / writers on their blogs and want to attribute those blog articles to the correct person.
No need to upgrade to the next Shopify tier to add more authors past the staff account limits, saving you money! (This does not give you extra accounts to allow multiple authors to log into your Shopify blog editor. You'll still need to set up Shopify staff accounts to do so)
If you already have custom or multiple authors on the blog, the app lets you import the list of authors to use in future articles.
- Add more authors past the Shopify staff account limits without needing to upgrade your Shopify plan
- Assign custom authors to blog articles
- Easily import all existing blog article authors
- Works out of the box with all themes that display the author's name on a blog post
- Lightweight app means it doesn't slow down your site and doesn't affect SEO
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.