Multi‑Store Sync Power

Multi‑Store Sync Power

by EGNITION

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

Sunshine Daydream

If you are looking for a simple way of managing multiple stores and inventory this is by far the best app available for shopify. As a developer that has built many sites for clients this app has saved us hundreds of hours of time and hundreds of dollars managing our inventory between our stores and online sites. We have 7 physical locations with it's own inventory for each store, this app has allowed us to sync and sell ONLY the products we have in store for that particular shopify site. The developers of this app is the most professional people that I have had to pleasure of working with, we have setup a couple of online face to face meetings to discuss enhancements, configurations and minor issues that were encountered during setup and they quickly provided a solution to help us move forward. We have over 5,000 products in our stores and are adding new products daily to our main store which are being automatically synced to the other online sites for each location. We have linked our POS and Inventory system to our main site and the rest is automatically handled by Multi-Store Sync app. The configuration is pretty straight forward with a few things that you have to ensure is configured correctly, however the safety net feature allows you to build additional sites without the fear of impacting inventory on your main store.

Britemax-Direct

GREAT APP! I installed this app on our B2B and B2C stores yesterday and have had no problems whatsoever. The app is working well and provides a great solution for managing our inventory. I contacted support prior to installing the app as I had a couple of questions, the support and detailed instructions I received from Val were excellent! Prior to installing the app on our stores, I exported a list of products from both stores, I then did a vlookup in excel to ensure that the SKU's were identical in both stores, I'm glad I did this as there was a random letter missing in one of the SKU's?, I then double-checked using conditional formatting to ensure that there was no duplicate SKU's and they were all unique. This is important, preparation is key. I then set our main store and ran the safety net manually. I also used tags to exclude our bundle products so the app only syncs the main stock items. As I say no problems at all, the app is working great for us!

Tether

This the app hoping it would help connect my inventory between stores. My store started deleting inventory on its own. Contacted shopify support and they told me it was an issue with multi store. Multi store ended up erasing my inventory data and changing my SKU numbers, causing the store to suddenly have zero inventory in SKUs. Not sure how extensive the damage is, but we've deleted the APP and now have to go in and do a full inventory count. maybe this app is a good solution, but changing my SKU numbers and inventory count is not something i can deal with right now.

Lemon Jelly Canada

We were looking for the solution for syncing inventory and products between two different stores. The app helped us to achieve that. Awesome App!
In terms of the support, it was really quick, and thanks to Daniel and the team for that.

Best Boat Wire

Great app, easy to use. The customer support team was super quick to work with us and help resolve the issue and followed back up a week later to make sure it was still resolved without any new occurrences. Good app and great support team.

WD Designs Wholesale

What an amazing piece of software (app). Sync of any kind is usually a pain and prone to errors but Multi‑Store Sync Power (Egnition) is a very well made app. It is perfectly syncing our products (over 5000 including SKUs) through our unique Barcodes. We could not use SKU as sync entity as they are not unique but Barcodes are and Egnition provides Barcodes as sync entity which was great news for us.
Now we can save a lot of admin time to keep the products in sync which was always a huge pain, prone to errors and expensive in many ways.
Thank you for all your help over the phone and emails.
Great work - well done!
Cheers!

Paris Station Shop

Don't install the app!!! Almost 2000 variants turned to negative qty and still not sure it messed up other items as well. I emailed support back and forth but they reply my email every 2 days without a solution for almost a week. Decided to just uninstall it. Now I need to fix up the whole inventory which will take me a while :(

Italy Station by GD

July 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and apologies the communications on our side were not great. Indeed, the app requires unique SKU for each variant and speaking of one-way sync it is only possible for products & collections but not inventory. On behalf of the team, we apologize for not explaining it clearly and not providing an adequate level of support on this occasion.

Dookan

App goes down erratically and causes issues with our inventory sync. If you are high SKU and high traffic store then even a 30 mins of app downtime can cause a havoc with inventory. Our store sync was down for more than 6 hours. In this day and age an essential service being down for 6 hours is a joke. Developer team is in Australia with no contact number listed or support allocated for customers in European time zones. No references for the company egnition or developers working at egnition found on LinkedIn, twitter or github. Makes us wonder if our store is in safe hands. Irresponsible? OR secretive? Stay away from the app if you are heavily reliant on store sync in (near) real time.

July 25, 2020

Thank you for your review and email communications on this subject.
We are sorry the app experienced the problem & slowed down significantly. As we assured you no data was lost during this period of time and the app caught up on all the changes by the end of this process.
As for the support, I can assure you that the team is spread across the globe (including few team members in CEE) and work using the follow-the-sun approach which is the only way to ensure the current support guarantee.
We indeed do not provide the phone support at this stage since it would require an increase in the fees and merchants have been praising us for the ability to keep the fees at the current level, so, we made a decision to keep it this way.

Privé Perfumes

See Updates below:

Original Review: The app is great, all the features are very nice but lacks on what it should do best. Found multiple issues during syncs including using their fail safes. Creating an order on one store and deleting an order with the exact same items on another .. Causes inventory issues. Recommend the use of a better algorithm. Recommend providing Master slave store configuration (one way syncing). Love what you did with the prices, but give us more options for us who work the prices from the cost.. Say allow selecting the cost as the basis for the Price (cost-plus)

Update 1: Upgraded to 4 star from their great support. Once a solution is found will update

Update 2: After giving the team the details and ways to replicate the issue. The team took action and updated their app and fixed the remainder issues. We are really satisfied with the App and their amazing support. Thank you! Updated to 5-stars

July 14, 2020

Hi Team at Privé Perfumes,

Thank you for taking the time to review the app and share a number of great suggestions - this is highly appreciated! We will certainly be happy to work together with you to review & resolve any issues that have come up during your use of the app, we will just need the extra information if you are open to that (we will reach out separately). Also, happy to bring up the additional price logic with the product team to see if we can introduce it.

Previous 1 3 4 5