Multi‑Store Sync Power

Multi‑Store Sync Power

by EGNITION

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

PerfectJeans.dk

Best sync app for shopify. Excellent multi store inventory and product tracking. Alot of variables to track. I can recommend this to everyone who has multiple shops with the same products.

JustResin

Fantastic app - saves time and works the way it should. No longer running out of stock on one website, when its showing in stock on another.
Thank you!!

Hair Care Online

Love the app We have a number of websites on Shopify, after the setup was completed i no longer even give the inventory syncing a thought. That is worth its weight.

Space City Plush

Great app for the price. It immediately updates inventory changes and the plan is affordable. Highly recommend.
www.spacecityplush.com

House of Wheels indoor action sports

Seems to be working good. Doesn't take long to set up The support is very quick to respond and open to feedback/ suggestions on how to improve.

Boston Hempire

Excellent product! We have a second store for an affiliate program and the inventory is constantly synced without any issues.

1shoes

Great app syncing three country-specific Shopify stores for me. Unlike with other apps, with this one, I can apply updates to inventory in any of the stores, and other stores will be updated immediately.

My Celebrity Closet

This app changed all my inventory levels, customers started buying items that were out of stock. I had to close down the store for an hour! We now need to spend HOURS counting stock again! AVOID!!!

Delta Pro Scooters

Works exactly as described and it was easy to setup. I have no complaints at all! Great job!