Multi‑Store Sync Power

Multi‑Store Sync Power

by EGNITION

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

aramoracaftan

This App met all my needs, I am using it to synchronize inventory between 2 stores of different languages and works just fine, I recommend it a lot.

Les Laines Biscotte Yarns

I am using this app for a while now and I must say that I am very happy with the app itself and the customer service. I had a problem caused by another app lately and it screwed my entire inventory. Multi-Store were kind enough to help me out with this problem: they took time to extract data from their system and provide me all the inventory modification during for a specific timeframe in a .csv file. Thank you again for your awesome service!

Colour Drinks

A must-have application for people selling the same products across multiple brands. My team and I won hours back numerous hours a week. Big thank you.

First Walkers US

Has been using the app for years. Price formulas to support international websites is super handy when it comes to working with different currencies. Very responsive support team too, so, 5 starts team.

Brenda Zaro Shoes

Una aplicación perfecta, tengo 3 tiendas conectadas y todo funciona perfectamente y el servicio técnico muy atentos y rápidos, muy agradecido.

Blue Sky Clothing Co Ltd

I used this app to link products, inventory and collection for my four stores. There were some small challenges on the way but the tech support is amazing. They are always very helpful and get the request done in timely fashion.

Sunshine Daydream

If you are looking for a simple way of managing multiple stores and inventory this is by far the best app available for shopify. As a developer that has built many sites for clients this app has saved us hundreds of hours of time and hundreds of dollars managing our inventory between our stores and online sites. We have 7 physical locations with it's own inventory for each store, this app has allowed us to sync and sell ONLY the products we have in store for that particular shopify site. The developers of this app is the most professional people that I have had to pleasure of working with, we have setup a couple of online face to face meetings to discuss enhancements, configurations and minor issues that were encountered during setup and they quickly provided a solution to help us move forward. We have over 5,000 products in our stores and are adding new products daily to our main store which are being automatically synced to the other online sites for each location. We have linked our POS and Inventory system to our main site and the rest is automatically handled by Multi-Store Sync app. The configuration is pretty straight forward with a few things that you have to ensure is configured correctly, however the safety net feature allows you to build additional sites without the fear of impacting inventory on your main store.

Britemax-Direct

GREAT APP! I installed this app on our B2B and B2C stores yesterday and have had no problems whatsoever. The app is working well and provides a great solution for managing our inventory. I contacted support prior to installing the app as I had a couple of questions, the support and detailed instructions I received from Val were excellent! Prior to installing the app on our stores, I exported a list of products from both stores, I then did a vlookup in excel to ensure that the SKU's were identical in both stores, I'm glad I did this as there was a random letter missing in one of the SKU's?, I then double-checked using conditional formatting to ensure that there was no duplicate SKU's and they were all unique. This is important, preparation is key. I then set our main store and ran the safety net manually. I also used tags to exclude our bundle products so the app only syncs the main stock items. As I say no problems at all, the app is working great for us!

Tether

This the app hoping it would help connect my inventory between stores. My store started deleting inventory on its own. Contacted shopify support and they told me it was an issue with multi store. Multi store ended up erasing my inventory data and changing my SKU numbers, causing the store to suddenly have zero inventory in SKUs. Not sure how extensive the damage is, but we've deleted the APP and now have to go in and do a full inventory count. maybe this app is a good solution, but changing my SKU numbers and inventory count is not something i can deal with right now.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for trying the app and finding the time to connect. We are glad we managed to get to the bottom of it and identify the data corrections required in order to use the app. Welcome back and let us know should you need anything else :)

Lemon Jelly Canada

We were looking for the solution for syncing inventory and products between two different stores. The app helped us to achieve that. Awesome App!
In terms of the support, it was really quick, and thanks to Daniel and the team for that.

Previous 1 3 4 5