Multi‑Store Sync Power

Multi‑Store Sync Power

by EGNITION

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

Tether

This the app hoping it would help connect my inventory between stores. My store started deleting inventory on its own. Contacted shopify support and they told me it was an issue with multi store. Multi store ended up erasing my inventory data and changing my SKU numbers, causing the store to suddenly have zero inventory in SKUs. Not sure how extensive the damage is, but we've deleted the APP and now have to go in and do a full inventory count. maybe this app is a good solution, but changing my SKU numbers and inventory count is not something i can deal with right now.

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for trying the app and finding the time to connect. We are glad we managed to get to the bottom of it and identify the data corrections required in order to use the app. Welcome back and let us know should you need anything else :)

Lemon Jelly Canada

We were looking for the solution for syncing inventory and products between two different stores. The app helped us to achieve that. Awesome App!
In terms of the support, it was really quick, and thanks to Daniel and the team for that.

Best Boat Wire

Great app, easy to use. The customer support team was super quick to work with us and help resolve the issue and followed back up a week later to make sure it was still resolved without any new occurrences. Good app and great support team.

WD Designs Wholesale

What an amazing piece of software (app). Sync of any kind is usually a pain and prone to errors but Multi‑Store Sync Power (Egnition) is a very well made app. It is perfectly syncing our products (over 5000 including SKUs) through our unique Barcodes. We could not use SKU as sync entity as they are not unique but Barcodes are and Egnition provides Barcodes as sync entity which was great news for us.
Now we can save a lot of admin time to keep the products in sync which was always a huge pain, prone to errors and expensive in many ways.
Thank you for all your help over the phone and emails.
Great work - well done!
Cheers!

Paris Station Shop

Don't install the app!!! Almost 2000 variants turned to negative qty and still not sure it messed up other items as well. I emailed support back and forth but they reply my email every 2 days without a solution for almost a week. Decided to just uninstall it. Now I need to fix up the whole inventory which will take me a while :(

Italy Station by GD

July 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and apologies the communications on our side were not great. Indeed, the app requires unique SKU for each variant and speaking of one-way sync it is only possible for products & collections but not inventory. On behalf of the team, we apologize for not explaining it clearly and not providing an adequate level of support on this occasion.

Dookan

App goes down erratically and causes issues with our inventory sync. If you are high SKU and high traffic store then even a 30 mins of app downtime can cause a havoc with inventory. Our store sync was down for more than 6 hours. In this day and age an essential service being down for 6 hours is a joke. Developer team is in Australia with no contact number listed or support allocated for customers in European time zones. No references for the company egnition or developers working at egnition found on LinkedIn, twitter or github. Makes us wonder if our store is in safe hands. Irresponsible? OR secretive? Stay away from the app if you are heavily reliant on store sync in (near) real time.

July 25, 2020

Thank you for your review and email communications on this subject.
We are sorry the app experienced the problem & slowed down significantly. As we assured you no data was lost during this period of time and the app caught up on all the changes by the end of this process.
As for the support, I can assure you that the team is spread across the globe (including few team members in CEE) and work using the follow-the-sun approach which is the only way to ensure the current support guarantee.
We indeed do not provide the phone support at this stage since it would require an increase in the fees and merchants have been praising us for the ability to keep the fees at the current level, so, we made a decision to keep it this way.

Privé Perfumes

See Updates below:

Original Review: The app is great, all the features are very nice but lacks on what it should do best. Found multiple issues during syncs including using their fail safes. Creating an order on one store and deleting an order with the exact same items on another .. Causes inventory issues. Recommend the use of a better algorithm. Recommend providing Master slave store configuration (one way syncing). Love what you did with the prices, but give us more options for us who work the prices from the cost.. Say allow selecting the cost as the basis for the Price (cost-plus)

Update 1: Upgraded to 4 star from their great support. Once a solution is found will update

Update 2: After giving the team the details and ways to replicate the issue. The team took action and updated their app and fixed the remainder issues. We are really satisfied with the App and their amazing support. Thank you! Updated to 5-stars

July 14, 2020

Hi Team at Privé Perfumes,

Thank you for taking the time to review the app and share a number of great suggestions - this is highly appreciated! We will certainly be happy to work together with you to review & resolve any issues that have come up during your use of the app, we will just need the extra information if you are open to that (we will reach out separately). Also, happy to bring up the additional price logic with the product team to see if we can introduce it.

Kid's Company

This app does its job perfectly. I have tried several similar apps but this is truly the best. The synchronization of the inventory takes place in real time and does not miss a beat. The value for money is excellent, and above all the customer care is impeccable fast and efficient, the guys have always proved available even in the case of my personalization request they are working hard to add the new function to the app in a very short time

Kami Basics

A great application that allows me to link two stores for different client types and only manage inventory for one of them! Works like a charm