Multi‑Store Sync Power

Multi‑Store Sync Power

by EGNITION

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

Zen Den Candles (Canada)

Just installed into our second store. Have now been actively using and relying on for over 2 weeks (very busy rush weeks). Works Great!

Zen Den Candles

I have now been using this app for a year and a half - and my satisfaction remains at the highest level! (updated June 2021) This is a "superb" app. If I could give 6 stars - I would. It not only synchronizes our inventory quantities between stores - but also synchronizes identical products we have with separate listings (but identical SKU's) within each store! Easy to install - Simple to use

DIVAIN

Funciona perfectamente. Le falta poder automatizar compras a proveedores, poder fijar un stock mínimo y un stock de reposición.

Oneberrie Canada

This app has been a lifesaver for inventory tracking. It makes the world of a difference to only manage inventory in one location. Great communication and assistance from the whole team.

AfricanFabs

Perfect app for me! I used to have 1 multilanguage shop, but to take things to the next level I seperated them into 2 stores. I use this app so sync all my products stock between my English and Dutch shop. Easy setup and very good interface!

aphrodite-shop

This app does exactly what I wanted with a nice and clean interface. Overall I am really satisfied with this app.

Moremo Turkiye

This stupid sync is not working at all. I change a stock in one store, and push manual sync but it isn't syncing products.

November 4, 2019

Hi Team at Moremo Turkiye,

We have replied to this review via a private message right away, however, have not heard back, so, we just want to ensure you receive it.

We are really grateful you tried the app and left the review. Sorry to hear it was not easy to make it work.

We checked your settings and it seems the setup was not complete, specifically, the locations (Shopify feature allowing to split the inventory between warehouses) were not linked on the main page of the app (just under the store link). Let us know please if you decide to try again and want our help.

Sorry again it was not clear the first time.

Style N Sport

Does what we need it to do. Syncs stock inventory between a few different connected stores. Support has also been really quick and helpful when required.

Huge Rugby

Use this on my store to push stock updates etc to my child stores. Saves a lot of manual work. Would recommend.

Little Elinor

We use the app to sync inventory between our two online stores that share stock. The app works really well and easily does everything we need it too. Super helpful that it syncs after manual updates as well as not many other apps do that.