Multi‑Store Sync Power

Multi‑Store Sync Power

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
EGNITION
4.4
November 10, 2022

I have been working with this app for the last week. Now that I have it set up it's syncing stock perfectly between my two shops. Customer service has been incredibly responsive and helpful in getting me set up properly and answering all of my questions. Excited to add it to additional stores!

Friendly Arctic
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 24, 2022

Best solution out there... we were trying expensive solutions that did not perform half as well as this app. Great support, great product. Not only does it sync up your products, but your collections and orders as well. Looking forward to the product metafield updates which I think is coming soon.

GLOBE-TROTTER USA
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 7, 2022

This App is a must if you have several stores and want to sync inventory at real time between stores and locations. Great customer service also, very quick and helpful.

Camisola de Natal
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 27, 2022

Wow! these guys rock, great CS in the middle of the night! Let's pray for peace in Europe so this company can continue to service Shopify Stores!

The Riviera Towel Company
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 24, 2022

I would recommend this app highly incase you have 2 stores and need to sync products, inventory or collection, Their support team response very quick, helpful and kind, Price is reasonable,

Mitani Store LLC