Multi‑Store Sync Power

Multi‑Store Sync Power

by EGNITION

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

WD Designs Wholesale

What an amazing piece of software (app). Sync of any kind is usually a pain and prone to errors but Multi‑Store Sync Power (Egnition) is a very well made app. It is perfectly syncing our products (over 5000 including SKUs) through our unique Barcodes. We could not use SKU as sync entity as they are not unique but Barcodes are and Egnition provides Barcodes as sync entity which was great news for us.
Now we can save a lot of admin time to keep the products in sync which was always a huge pain, prone to errors and expensive in many ways.
Thank you for all your help over the phone and emails.
Great work - well done!
Cheers!

Kid's Company

This app does its job perfectly. I have tried several similar apps but this is truly the best. The synchronization of the inventory takes place in real time and does not miss a beat. The value for money is excellent, and above all the customer care is impeccable fast and efficient, the guys have always proved available even in the case of my personalization request they are working hard to add the new function to the app in a very short time

Kami Basics

A great application that allows me to link two stores for different client types and only manage inventory for one of them! Works like a charm

Brooke Gregson

Great customer service which makes all the difference. We had a few hiccups at the start but Vlad and Tom were quick to reply as it is sometimes a bit difficult to get your head round different locations and what fields sync. Easy to use and straightforward app.

Forge de Laguiole USA

This app does exactly what it says it does. Just don't jump on trying to use it ASAP. First, you need to fully understand what it can do and how it can do it. On another note, kudos to the developer for responding to questions on the weekend, this is very rare with other developers.

Fred

Walk London Europe

Great App when figures out how to use it properly. Allowed me to connect all my inventory across different sites quickly and at a cheaper cost to alternatives

TSE Kansas City

If you are looking for an app that simply and easily syncs inventory between Shopify stores, than this is your app. I tried another app and it literally took 3 weeks of back and forth with their developers before they finally said "Unfortunately we haven't been able to figure out the issue as of yet. We'd be happy to refund you and notify you when we do solve it." Multi-Sync took a total of 5 minutes to install and connect my stores. This is your app for inventory syncing.

One Fine Secret

Easy to navigate and use the app. I use this to sync the inventories in my two websites. The auto-syncing helps a lot to manage the stock level in two different websites! Highly recommend it.

Fazl Socks

This app seems to work really well. Haven't used it very long yet, but the two way sync is awesome. No more worrying about which store to adjust inventory in. Support is also great. Get's back to us right away!

Mold Medics Global

We use the app to sync two websites that sell product from the same inventory. The time and effort saved using the app is huge. We are planning to add a 3rd wholesale website that will also be synced. The app is invaluable.

Previous 1 3 4