Multi‑Store Sync Power

Multi‑Store Sync Power

by EGNITION

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

A7 UK

This is a fantastic app and does exactly what I need which is to synch inventory across 2 stores. The support team were very helpful when I first had questions about installing the app, super fast to respond and answered all my questions. When I came to install the app, the instructions were so clear I didn't have any follow up questions and it worked immediately.

Beyblade Shop

A very responsive and professional team, I do not regret working with them ! Thanks a lot and keep it up !

Parkfield Supplies

This app has helped us avoid errors managing inventory across multiple stores and has streamlined our product launch process. We had a few issues in the setup which turned out to be out own fault but support were responsive and helped us figure out the problem quickly. Highly recommended!

Benefab®

Works great and is very reliable. The support team is always super helpful and quick to respond to any questions.

LDFUS

Great app, easy to use and a really helpful, attentive support team - they reply quickly, with detailed responses that guide you through your queries! Really recommend this app.

OsterRob

Great app, works like a charm, we're syncing 3 Shopify stores without any issues. Support is super fast and attentive.

Kota Grills

Simple and perfect. Ran some tests and it's great, syncs the products easily and quickly. I was glad for the free option, as we needed something for proof of concept without being charged monthly. I just hope we get more products so that we can give you money! Wonderful support too. I can only hint towards developing better interface options for viewing plan pricing down the road. Other than that, flawless.

Rollei Schweiz

Great app. It´s saving a lot of time. Syncing between two stores with different currencies never been so easy. Also great support if you have any questions and ideas :-)

Uke Puapua

I downloaded this app to automate inventory between two Shopify stores, one in Japanese and one in English. I really appreciate the level of customization that comes with it, and my boss is willing to pay for the very low monthly price for this service. I had some trouble because of the customization and emailed the developer's support, and they were very quick with their replies and super helpful. I would recommend this to anyone running multiple stores.

aramoracaftan

This App met all my needs, I am using it to synchronize inventory between 2 stores of different languages and works just fine, I recommend it a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5