Multi‑Store Sync Power

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

U.S.X.

Location Germany

The app is great and does exactly what we need. Customer support ontop in one word: INSANE! Thanks for your service! App and Service is highly recommended.

All4cycling

Location Italy

We have been using Multi-Store Sync Power consistently for several months now and it has never given any problems. Solid and fast.
Quick and helpful assistance.
Highly recommended!

Mary Jane's Headquarters

Great app, with great support. Very responsive any time i have questions, and have even set up a zoom call with me to go over a more complex sync issue I was having so they could troubleshoot the cause. top notch!

PrettyPlants.nl

Location Netherlands

Great app so we can sync all our stores with the right stock and next to that they have awesome customer support.

Beyond Riders

Excellent customer support, they answered my emails very quickly and then offered a video call which resolved my issue in a few minutes. Also the app functionality is superb. Highly recommended to everyone.

Garden World Online

Use this app to sync across several stores without any issues. Easy to use with excellent customer support on the couple of occasions we have had queries.

Provócame

so far so good, inventories are synchronized and working, but the best part is the team support by Alisa, Alexis and Saouf!

Mascotas vitales

We have 2 stores, a wholesale and retail store, with many of the same products we needed to syncronize, to keep the stock updated between both at any time. This App does exactly what we want and I peticularly like the push function that updates stock at the moment of selling in one of the stores

Rusty Argentina

This App was the reason that make us decide to move on with Shopify POS, as a brand with 3 Shopify Stores and 18 POS locations it was the key factor to keep our inventory Levels right to move forward in our Sales. The Attention and determination from the support team its been perfect, especcialy Alex was very Helpfull in the setup and testing process. Everyone that needs to sync stock between Different Shopify Stores Should Have this App

SolAzul Handmade

I used this app to connect my two stores and it works perfectly. The support I received to install the app was great and help me to set everything very fast. They have a great supporting team, actually I received the help in my mother language which was amazing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8