Multi‑Store Sync Power

Multi‑Store Sync Power | Reviews

by EGNITION

Automatically synchronize inventory across multiple stores.

NeighborsOutlet League City

Very good customer service. Someone replied to me in several minutes and explained my doubts properly.
This app works well with no bugs up to now.
Highly recommend it!

BrickandMirrorBeauty.com

This app is amazing , saved me 1000's of dollars in unnecessary work. The team is spectacular, especially Alisa, I would give them 100 stars if I could.

TheBlowdryer.com

I have to say Alisa is such an amazing part of this team!! I use so many apps for all my stores and this one is a game changer. I had some issues figuring it out , but Alisa hopped on a screen share an walked me through everything. Great app .. great team!

The Warehouse Salon

I was using so many apps to help me sync my inventory and products, but I kept running in to issues with all of them. I gave Multi-store a try and haven't looked back . It took a few minutes to figure out, I hopped on a chat and Alisa set up a screen share and walked me through the process. I have been running shopify sites for years, and she is hands down the best customer support I have dealt with in all the apps I use. Give her a raise!!!!

Yo Keto

Awesome app, keeps all our stock perfectly in sync across a number of stores. And outstanding support. We had an issue and got a support call pretty much straight away which fixed everything :-)

Mesbobettes

I had a challenge with the multistores and this application perfectly meets my needs. Great customer service.

Mr Bon Chile

The best app for sync stores!! collections, products, calculated prices and more. GREAT APP!! Dont try another app this is the BEST!

Valija SanPa Marketplace Collab

We needed to provide limited visibility to different e-marketplace collabs and were able to do so by creating new dev stores and syncing the specific locations we wanted to each dev store using Multi-Store Sync Power. The app works wonderfully and the support was superb. Truly appreciate the solution acquired. Thanks guys!

Crafty Wholesale Limited

Top notch. Great customer service, very responsive when I panic. Great knowledge, app works amazingly. Thanks!

Paloma Wool

Awesome support service! The perfect app to sync your Shopify Plus stores and forget about repeating tasks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7