Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage multiple Shopify stores efficiently, with features like multi-country targeting, multi-language syncing, and quick product approval. It's praised for its high customizability, including custom SEO titles and Google Product Feeds. The app is also useful for managing data feeds, resolving disapproved products in Google Merchant Center, and creating feeds for Facebook. Its support for multi-currency and multi-language is beneficial for global customers. Merchants also commend the responsive support team and their helpful guides.

Edited September 12, 2023

Getting this app was one of the best decisions I made this year for my shop!

With Shopify's Google Channel I had an infinite number of products and disapproved items with errors that just kept coming, not to mention they only allow targeting one country at a time.

With Multifeeds not only I can target numerous countries, but it got about ALL my products approved from the get go, in minutes. It looks a little intimidating and overwhelming at the beginning, and I did have to spend some time understanding how it worked, but success is not supposed to be fast/easy, this is a necessity for an app that does its best to offer you error-free control over the data that goes to Google.

Customer service was also wonderful in helping me make sure everything was set up correctly and patiently answering all my questions despite time differences, and I'm very thankful for that.

EDIT: after a few of months using the app, I can 300% stand behind my initial review, customer support has been AMAZING in helping me polish things here and there, it has brought people and sales, and for shops with different products and timings we now we have the ability to also input different handling and shipping times for different collections/products! Really thank you for this app!!

Abysm Internal
About 2 months using the app
August 2, 2023

Multifeeds is our most important tool for managing our data feeds. It is super easy to use and easy to set up. Should you have any technical questions or are looking to add additional feeds, the support team is absolutely fantastic.

RELAY

Great support!

LA SIESTA
Germany
August 24, 2023

Taylor H has been outstanding! They have been able to get my product feed through to google who i even had someone try to sort who does website and taylor had it fixed in 24 hours. If I have of known about this app earlier it wouldve saved me almost a month worth of stress, headaches and wanting to throw my computer.

Thank you Taylor H you really are a super star and I really appreciate all of your help.

Solkatt Designs
10 days using the app
February 22, 2024

We chose the APP because we need our own feed in different countries/markets for Google. The support was helpful with the setup and it went smoothly and quickly. Now we are also about to realize more feed via this app because it is also possible to pass custom metafields into the feeds. Very clear recommendation ;)

AllesDaune
Austria
November 20, 2023

Helen's support is very accurate and wonderful.

PUPPAPUPO OFFICIAL STORE
Japan
July 28, 2023

I ran across a recommendation for this app on a forum. I was trying to get my products listed on Google's merchant center using regions. Shopify doesn't support region ID's, so I had to look.

This app isn't specifically advertised to do it, but after talking with their support they said they could make it happen. I tried to walk through it on my own, and wasn't going to happen being a custom need. Their support was excellent - made a quick explainer video to walk me through it. Looks like it's going to work. I'm writing this a bit premature, but wanted to write a review while it was on my mind. If you are looking to use Regions in the merchant center, ditch the Goolgle app and reach out to these guys.

Battery Roadie
2 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Deze app is echt een voorbeeld van hoe het moet. Ik gebruik deze app voor een twintigtal shops. De app op zich werkt gewoon perfect. Alles wat je nodig hebt is aanwezig met duidelijke uitleg. En de support is gewoon Top!! Mochten alle apps van dit niveau zijn, het zou mijn leven heel wat aangenamer maken.

My Wood Build Kit
Belgium
About 1 hour using the app
August 11, 2023

Great app that helped us get all our product variants on Google Shopping, this was not possible with the integrated Shopify Google App.

Rephone