Reviews (733)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage multiple feeds for various markets and languages, and its seamless integration with platforms like Weglot and Google Merchant Center. Despite its extensive features, it's praised for its intuitiveness and ease of use. The support team is commended for their quick responses and expertise. It's a valuable tool for resolving Google Merchant Center issues and optimizing product data feeds, leading to increased efficiency, time savings, and a boost in sales and revenue.

June 20, 2024

Not necessarily easy to use but once you get a hold of it the tool can do everything you need. Big bonus points for the ability to use translations for different markets.

This tool is not limited to Google Shopping only but can be used to build custom feeds for other platforms as well.

The support is very helpful and fast.

Jerky Store Europe
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
June 19, 2024

Really powerful product feed app. We use for Google Merchant Centre product feed, and Pinterest product feed.

We now have full control over our product feed, and have been able to create some complex feed rules for merchant centre that was not possible using the Google channel app.

The support team is excellent - if you need to create complex rules for your product range, they have been responsive and helpful in showing my how to write the rule logic to achieve what we needed.

Well worth the money if the Google channel app doesn't provide what you need.

SMAI
7 months using the app
May 6, 2024

We have found this app to be a great help if you want to make use of Shopify Markets and have individual market pricing. Before we used this app we were getting warnings from Google due to pricing mismatch between our Main Market Price and the Shopify Market price.

After using this app this no longer occurs. It does take a little bit of time to understand the process of setting up each feed. But once you have your first one sorted - additional ones are a breeze.

Any time we have had queries support have been very efficient to respond and resolve our issues.

The Foot Factory
5 months using the app
May 23, 2024

I must say that this plugin works very well. It has solved a great deal of my problems. It allows me to upload my feed more easily. it saves me a lot of time and makes everything efficient. I have more time to make more money!

VINCHY ART
8 months using the app
May 3, 2024

This app is exactly what I looked for! I have a multilingual website (German, French, English and Italian) and the Google app is not handling this. The set-up with the team was so smooth, as they've almost done everything in minutes. My feeds work perfectly and it's now really easy to add some attributes. Plus: The support is so expert. They help with videos, and give perfect advices to make things easier! Highly recommended!

Panier des Sens
France
About 1 year using the app
June 6, 2024

Good app, really flexible and scalable. Lots of features that are very helpful. Works really well with Shopify markets. Developers were responsive and accommodating when we had an issue.

Kanvah
8 months using the app
June 27, 2024

perfect app for multilingual feeds and you can go really deep into the Shopify data! Ingenious.
And the chat service has always been great, super fast help.

Luxusbetten24
Germany
5 months using the app
June 3, 2024

Good solution, professional and very kind support team. The support is the main reason I give this review. Very helpful tool and app if you need to create multiple product feeds. A+, top recommendation from us.

VortexVirtualReality.dk
Poland
About 2 months using the app
April 25, 2024

We have been using this app for a very long time and its so easy to use and the support is always there from the team, any time you need them. Shout out to Taylor!

Monos
Over 1 year using the app
April 25, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of utilizing the 'Multifeed Google Shopping Feed' for optimizing my Shopify product data feeds for Google Merchant Center requirements, and I must say, it's an excellent solution. Not only is the app easy to use, but the support team is outstanding. Helen from the support team was particularly helpful, addressing my inquiries promptly and efficiently. What impressed me most was their willingness to escalate matters to senior developers when needed, ensuring issues were resolved swiftly. As someone new to Google Merchant Center and feeds, I found their assistance invaluable.

Thanks to their guidance, I was able to set up my feed for additional countries and languages seamlessly. I deeply appreciate the value this service provides, and I highly recommend it to anyone in need of reliable support and efficient solutions for their Shopify store.

Flotte