Merchants appreciate this app for optimizing product data feeds for Google Merchant Center. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options, making it suitable for businesses in multiple countries. The app can manage large product catalogs and complex setups, and has helped resolve Google Merchant Center issues. Merchants have seen increased sales and improved Google Shopping performance. The support team is known for quick responses and their readiness to escalate issues to senior developers. The developers are also responsive and open to adding new features based on merchant feedback.

January 3, 2022

When a pretty particular request of a 'missing' feature is implemented the very next day... ;) Very fast customer support

3345thehague
Netherlands
October 4, 2021

So far so good! It takes a while to get everything connected and set up, but Taylor was VERY helpful and responsive. The "ads" have been running now for 4 days or so and we've already gotten 2 sales. Hopefully this will prove to be an effective marketing tool for us in the long term. Thank you!

Seriously FAB®
April 18, 2023

Even though I rescheduled the support meeting five times the staff were patient with me and had no problem with that.

The support that I got was amazing and everything worked instantly. These guys make a fairly complicated thing easy. Thanks to Taylor for delivering such great support and for being a great person!

Östersjösten Aktiebolag
Sweden
May 11, 2020

very helpful . And very good customer service , I am trying to use this app , hope it will do great job !!!!!!!!!

florybridal
China
August 5, 2022

We use this app to maintain specific custom & shipping labels to our GMC feed. And they always find out the best way to answer our needs. Great support, great features, and easy to navigate through. Perfect for feed customization.

Babykare
France
Edited March 10, 2023

Installed since 2021 till now. The app has enough function allow me to prepare all personalized data for Google Merchant feeds. The app also updated usually to adapt to any update from Google. Support Service is nice and useful

Divesart
Ireland
February 25, 2022

Great tool and especially excellent support! So may things could go wrong with shopping campaigns, but while you have this tool their support will always help!

Montella Cycling
Lithuania
January 8, 2022

Taylor H. & Team are great to have help solve complexities that revolve around GMC /Google Ads & their app Multiple Google Shopping Feeds. I actually was struggling to have a feed for my GMC. others just didn't work , with errors that would lead to problems in the long term like suspensions, etc . But since I got to know their app and it works perfect for my GMC. I am stuck with them. Thanks alot!

JASPER
Germany
May 6, 2022

Really great app. Super intuitive to use. I did have one issue related to my GTINs since my product is a digital/custom product but support was immediate via chat and I was able to get everything fixed right away. Would recommend!

The Luxe Lens
November 29, 2022

Great app, lot of configuration possibilities. There are a lot of tutorials and the support team is friendly and solves the issues quick.

SmukBird