Reviews (709)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage multiple feeds for various markets and languages, and its seamless integration with platforms like Weglot and Google Merchant Center. Despite its extensive features, it's praised for its intuitiveness and ease of use. The support team is commended for their quick responses and expertise. It's a valuable tool for resolving Google Merchant Center issues and optimizing product data feeds, leading to increased efficiency, time savings, and a boost in sales and revenue.

May 6, 2022

Really great app. Super intuitive to use. I did have one issue related to my GTINs since my product is a digital/custom product but support was immediate via chat and I was able to get everything fixed right away. Would recommend!

The Luxe Lens
November 29, 2022

Great app, lot of configuration possibilities. There are a lot of tutorials and the support team is friendly and solves the issues quick.

SmukBird
Germany
July 7, 2022

Before we found this app, we were struggling to set up a USA feed on GMC with US specific prices. This app turned out to be a easy and convenient fix for almost all issues straightaway. There were a few minor hiccups but even those were solved with the helpful customer support and quick responses from Taylor Ha. Now we have a fully functional USA feed with no issues, which is amazing! The app is also good value for money and hopefully stays that way :) I would definitely recommend you try it.

Chic & Raw
December 17, 2020

After using a few apps over the years, finally found something which actually meets your precise requirements to create a perfect feed. A feed which caters to all requirements related to category, mapping and other extra information which is very useful to create the perfect feeds. What more these guys are really knowledgeable and works perfectly to target multiple countries. Now that have used this, I will add it to our other stores as well. Keep it up David and Wooly Tech

Ole Canvas Art
June 5, 2023

A brilliant app with the best support we've ever received. We had some complex issues with a third party marketplace for international orders and Woolytech very quickly stepped in and corrected issues preventing us from adjusting currency on google shopping. I couldn't speak of them more highly! If only everyone was on their level! Best in the game.

Blacksmith Store
September 15, 2022

Best app for multiple google shopping feeds! I use it on all my stores and never had any issues. Support replies quick and their knowledge about Google Shopping is amazing! Even better than the Google Shopping customer service

Poker Merchant
Netherlands
April 26, 2022

app meets our needs and has super helpful support. we use it both for google and facebook, for various languages.

Sugar Only
Slovenia
Edited March 9, 2022

Brilliant App! It lets us to create a custom API feed with custom fields and with scheduling options. Our feeds are being fetched by big companies everyday and no issues so far. Technical support is professional and very helpful and they are available right inside the app chat option. If you are looking for feeds with custom fields or predefined fields with scheduling option with various output format XML or CSV or TSV etc just go with this app and you will thank us :)

Aussie Gadgets
May 19, 2023

We love this app and the service is 100%, Helen is a real star and always helping us with our data feeds.

/team Inika

Inika Superfoods
Sweden
August 11, 2022

This app is the only app that is working for us to connect our Shopify store with Bol.com. We had some small difficulties in the beginning, but after we contacted the customer service, everything was set up and 100% working the next day. Great service and extremely fast in finding solutions!

Empyrea.NL