Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage multiple feeds for different markets and languages. It's praised for its customization options, including custom SEO titles and labels, and its capacity to link product metafields to feeds. The app is particularly useful for syncing multilingual feeds to Google and creating feeds for Google Shopping and Facebook. It supports multi-currency and multi-language, making it ideal for managing multiple stores. Merchants find it user-friendly and efficient in resolving Google feed errors and improving feed quality. The support team is responsive and provides helpful guides.

January 9, 2024

Very supportive! Although I am just on trial plan, you still spend a lot of time meeting with me to solve my problems. Thank you very much.

LMCHING Group Limited
Hong Kong SAR
4 days using the app
January 18, 2024

The best app for Google feeds, Taylor was especially helpful!

BikeParts.co.uk
About 2 months using the app
January 23, 2024

Great app that has solved all our missing-data problems in merchant centre using expressions and metafields. Great support as well with a small query I had.

Antique Ring Boutique
About 24 hours using the app
December 3, 2023

These guys gave fantastic customer service in assisting us to get this app working, even logging into the store to configure settings alongside us. Terrific

SilkLiving
New Zealand
17 days using the app
December 11, 2023

Multifeed is a great tool and the support is amazing. The support is very responsive and helps you configure everything. Many thanks to Taylor! I highly recommend this tool.

Proindustrialequipment
6 days using the app
December 29, 2023

App có cấu trúc rõ ràng, phù hợp với các bạn sử dụng 1 store dành cho đa thị trường. Hỗ trợ cả việc feed cho 2 store đa ngôn ngữ và sử dụng tiền tệ khác nhau. Hỗ trợ setup custom label bằng hàm rất rõ ràng. Highly recommended nha!

Gavafam
3 months using the app
October 19, 2023

Easy to maneuveur and great fast support. This app helps us manage our multi-market feeds with ease.

Dooroom
Sweden
11 months using the app
November 10, 2023

Really great service. They got on a call with me and walked me through the entire process which is rare. Usually similar companies will just send you lots of resources. Can't recommend them enough. Really impressed. Taylor and Ha were particularly helpful - 5 stars.

Also, the Google App is really limited in its functionality whereas this app allows for so much. Would recommend anyone trying to scale to a different country - this is the go to.

Healthxpress.ie
Ireland
3 days using the app
October 5, 2023

Multifeeds offers exactly that what their name describes. We use the app for the GMC and for our Meta catalogue. We are very happy with their features and we find it very easy to use the app.
On top of that, the support has replied to us very quickly and has solved our concerns without any issues. Thanks!

GORNATION
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
October 11, 2023

Very cool app and super helpful devs. I wanted to use product category to send to GMC, if it had been filled out in Shopify products, and have a fall back category too, so they sent me the correct expression to use in the field. All good.

WooWoo