Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage multiple feeds for different markets and languages. It's praised for its customization options, including custom SEO titles and labels, and its capacity to link product metafields to feeds. The app is particularly useful for syncing multilingual feeds to Google and creating feeds for Google Shopping and Facebook. It supports multi-currency and multi-language, making it ideal for managing multiple stores. Merchants find it user-friendly and efficient in resolving Google feed errors and improving feed quality. The support team is responsive and provides helpful guides.

April 29, 2022

We just started using the app, but it seems very easy to use and very usefull, because have an integration with Global E.

enibbana.com
Bulgaria
January 4, 2023

This app is incredibly well made and simple for the underlying complex functions it brings, the support is also so responsive and efficient!

Mizar & Alcor
Italy
November 23, 2022

The ability to create a data feed specifically for another currency has made a huge difference in traffic coming to our site from out of country. Since implementing this new data feed, and using the app to properly map our product attributes, site visits from out of country have more than doubled. The responsiveness of the support team has also been quick and very helpful. I highly recommend this app for increasing traffic from out of country due to better Google feeds.

Love it again boutique
February 14, 2023

After getting started with Shopify Markets I quickly realised the out of the box Google Merchant functionality wasn't capable. I had a lot of difficulty working out how to export two different feeds with different currencies and the support team have been extremely patient and helped me get through a lot of hoops. Extremely grateful of the help and would give them more than 5 stars if I could!

Coffee Nerd
7 days using the app
March 9, 2022

App provides excellent customization options for Google feeds and their tech support has been extremely helpful in adjusting settings to work optimally for our store. David in particular did a stellar job of helping and communicating to us on all our set-up needs. Highly recommended.

MusicGoldmine.com
7 days using the app
June 3, 2021

Works with multi-domain, multi-currency and multi-language, i dont think any other addon allows this!

Gant Renaissance
October 14, 2022

Had problems with Google Merchant feed causing an account suspension before switching to this app from the built in Google app. After I tried Multiple Google Shopping Feeds everything is working as it should, Im super happy i found it!
Im using it for Pricerunner etc too. And thank you to Amanda who helped me out setting everything up. Don't think about it, Get this app for your feeds!

Klockeriet.se
Sweden
Edited February 17, 2021

I finally found the multi-lingual app! This app is really easy to submit the feeds, also in a different format. They kindly walked me through to solve the feed issue, which was my mistake in setting at GMC.
Really nice cost-performance. I definitely recommend this app and its service!

Yamazaki Home Europe
Germany
February 17, 2021

Great app for generating product feed! And support answers within a minute when you have a question.

Oolabooshop
Netherlands
January 25, 2021

Great customer support! David guide me all the way and quickly solved the issue. Greatly appreciated.

Japanny - Best Japanese Knife