4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust and reliable features, including targeting multiple countries, creating feeds for different markets, and customizing attribute values. It's particularly effective in resolving Google Merchant Center issues, preventing ad suspensions, and enhancing feeds to boost revenue. The app also allows for managing multiple Shopify stores, reducing management time. Merchants commend the support team for their professionalism and quick responses. The app's multi-currency and multi-language support make it ideal for international brands.

November 17, 2022

Great app, we have installed in our 5 shops and Helen is the best!!! We can´t be more happy with that.

Camisola de Natal
Spain
2 days using the app
January 25, 2021

If you are selling to different markets in different currencies on Google using the same domain, then ditch all your other Google Merchant Feed apps as this is the only one you need and perhaps the only one that does the job according to my experience. No more listings taken down for mismatch of the currency in page structured data. No more time being wasted with Google reps that will NOT provide you with a solution for this specific matter. Their customer service is fabulous and David literally saved me some grey hair when it came to set up and was very strategic in his approach. Highly recommended!

Diamond Skin Pro
2 days using the app
February 1, 2023

The features and support of this Shopify app are top-notch. I highly recommend this if you want to use Google Shopping to its full potential.

PsyCat Games
Netherlands
January 17, 2023

When the free Shopify Google app stopped updating the Content API feed, I needed another solution to get my new / all products to my GMC. This app did the trick, and I liked that you can schedule feeds or push manually if needed. Lots of helpful videos and documentation to get you set up!

Transfer Art Store
June 8, 2022

Todo bien por ahora. Nos falta crear varios feeds, pero hemos creado el básico de Google Merchant y todo perfecto.

Jerseys Navideños
Spain
January 24, 2021

Great app, awesome customer service! helps you with any issues you may have immediately, thank you David!

The Steel Shop
March 17, 2023

The support is fantastic. Im so happy with the support you cant even imagine. I never felt like that before, this time I know my money is not wasted. I will never delete this plugin from my store. For every customer - for every seller you need this plugin and you need this support!!!!!

appleband
Germany
September 1, 2022

Should have installed this a while back - took 5 mnts to setup and 24 hrs later for google to crawl and our products where live on Google Merchant and Ads across 20 countries and any questions, Helen from support is a gun! cheers team

Barbell Jack
Edited June 19, 2021

App developer provided outstanding support. From arranging a call back after initial email discussions, and providing a a walk through on app, answering some GMC config questions. I couldn't ask for more. Not to mention with complete clarity, patience, and total product knowledge with best practices with shopping ads and user experience as well. I highly recommend using this app without any 2nd thoughts.

I Love Kittys
June 16, 2020

As of today, I can only find this app to support both Shopify’s native translation functions and Google shopping feed generation.
Support is great too!