Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage multiple feeds for different markets and languages. It's praised for its customization options, including custom SEO titles and labels, and its capacity to link product metafields to feeds. The app is particularly useful for syncing multilingual feeds to Google and creating feeds for Google Shopping and Facebook. It supports multi-currency and multi-language, making it ideal for managing multiple stores. Merchants find it user-friendly and efficient in resolving Google feed errors and improving feed quality. The support team is responsive and provides helpful guides.

October 18, 2023

Just has an onboarding call with Helen to properly setup a complicated international shop, with multiple shopify markets, multiple shipping rates specific on each countries.
Very helpful and skilled, Helen helped and guided us step-by-step to set it up properly.
Thank you very much, great service.

Hodlr Swiss
Switzerland
6 days using the app
October 31, 2023

App works good and support is very helpful.

Hairlingo
Czechia
3 months using the app
November 7, 2023

Nice app. Comprehensive,. Very helpful support.

Nawara Olive Wood Craft
Switzerland
2 months using the app
October 19, 2023

Completely satisfied!
The support from Taylor is awesome.

PARAX Bike Racks
Germany
6 months using the app
December 22, 2023

Gracias a la posibilidad que se vincule nativamente con nuestras herramientas de reviews, Multifeeds se ha convertido en parte indispensable de nuestro grupo de herramientas de Shopify.

Aldous Bio
Spain
2 days using the app
September 28, 2023

The app I needed to create multiple feeds easily. The support for the app was awesome and quick. I can now create multiple feeds for both my socials and Google Merchant including all necessary settings.

ChefsCotton
Netherlands
5 months using the app
September 14, 2023

Easy and efficient setup to monitor your product feed across platforms. The CS Team thoroughly explained any questions I had and were great at helping me set up custom feeds!

MUJI USA
About 2 years using the app
November 17, 2023

Great App with amazing Support!

Lisa Eleni
Austria
9 days using the app
December 14, 2023

I've just downloaded the app, support is very responsive and helped me add my feed. Thanks to Taylor

Sameo
France
About 2 hours using the app
October 5, 2023

We had a great experience. The app was super easy to use. Ha helped us set it up, and she was of great help to us.

ROOKIE