Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage multiple feeds for different markets and languages. It's praised for its customization options, including custom SEO titles and labels, and its capacity to link product metafields to feeds. The app is particularly useful for syncing multilingual feeds to Google and creating feeds for Google Shopping and Facebook. It supports multi-currency and multi-language, making it ideal for managing multiple stores. Merchants find it user-friendly and efficient in resolving Google feed errors and improving feed quality. The support team is responsive and provides helpful guides.

November 30, 2023

Amazing app and fantastic customer care!

Samplesound
Italy
9 days using the app
September 25, 2023

Great App and Great support! Thanks to Helen we could solve a little issue! Maybe it would be a little faster if you could book a appointment and share a screen to solve a problem even quicker!
Let's get those sales ;)

carnivoro
19 days using the app
October 5, 2023

Helpfull staff that fix custom setups

Drømmehave
Denmark
11 months using the app
August 26, 2023

the team from multifeeds is always super helpful and fast!
we appreciate their speedy replies and support whenever we need it.
the app also functions easily and we are happy with the purchase!

Strength Shop
About 2 years using the app
August 30, 2023

At first I was a bit of overwhelmed by all the buttons and possibilities this app had to offer. So I scheduled a call with one of the developers.

And WOW... this app does the JOB and is in our opinion way better than big names like Channable. Mainly because it offers amazing features that big names do not have. Like linking product metafields to feeds. I can recommend to any shopify store that is looking to get multiple language feeds in google shopping or facebook. Thank you again for the service and the great app + feautures!

I tested many feed apps before. Honestly look no further, get this app take the time to set it up. And you're done.

NineTwoFive
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
October 18, 2023

Support is amazing and functionality is also there

Schwarzhirsch Furniture
About 1 month using the app
October 26, 2023

The customer service is professional and quick

Pendantlightie
Hong Kong SAR
8 days using the app
November 22, 2023

Deze app is een voorbeeld van hoe het zou moeten. Doet perfect wat het moet doen, is goed gedocumenteerd en de support is top!

Back in Use
Belgium
9 days using the app
September 20, 2023

Multifeeds works perfectly to sync our custom shipping rates from Advanced Shipping Rules to Google Merchant Center. We had some tricky setup questions and the support has been exceptional.

BoozeBud
3 months using the app
October 4, 2023

Excellent app that does its job perfectly. I needed different feeds for each language of my shop and thanks to the quick and easy assistance I was able to configure everything correctly in just a few steps. Thank you!

Duca di Morrone