Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage multiple feeds for different markets and languages. It's praised for its customization options, including custom SEO titles and labels, and its capacity to link product metafields to feeds. The app is particularly useful for syncing multilingual feeds to Google and creating feeds for Google Shopping and Facebook. It supports multi-currency and multi-language, making it ideal for managing multiple stores. Merchants find it user-friendly and efficient in resolving Google feed errors and improving feed quality. The support team is responsive and provides helpful guides.

July 24, 2023

As a seasoned developer tasked with managing over a dozen Shopify stores, my journey in searching for an effective, efficient and reliable solution has led me to the doorsteps of numerous apps. Out of all the apps I have worked with, there is one that stands out, setting a high bar for others - Multifeeds.

Multifeeds is a splendid exemplar of what a top-tier Shopify app should embody. Its immaculate functionality, coupled with a straightforward and intuitive interface, makes it an absolute joy to work with. The app effortlessly streamlines our day-to-day operations and has significantly reduced the time spent on managing multiple Shopify stores.

The developers of Multifeeds have done a commendable job in crafting an app that is meticulously documented. The documentation is comprehensive and lucid, providing clear instructions and addressing potential queries effectively. It is a testament to the thought and effort they've poured into making this app accessible to users of all skill levels.

But what truly sets Multifeeds apart from the rest is the phenomenal customer support. The support team is responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely committed to ensuring that their customers have the best experience possible. It's not just about solving problems - it's about providing a supportive environment that encourages growth and success.

In an ocean of Shopify apps, Multifeeds is a beacon of excellence. It is a must-have tool for anyone managing multiple Shopify stores, and its effectiveness and ease of use are unrivaled. I can confidently recommend Multifeeds to my peers in the development community and can't wait to see what innovative features they will introduce next.

All in all, Multifeeds is an app that truly delivers on its promises. It's not just an app, it's a game-changer.

recupwood
Belgium
Almost 2 years using the app
August 16, 2023

Awesome app support, always fast and response. App works great, offers cool tools like rules for setting up a custom SEO title and custom labels and so on. We are using the app to sync 4 languages of feeds to google. I would definetly recommend it!

Masori
Germany
About 2 years using the app
February 20, 2024

We are deeply integrated in software development and work directly with Google and Shopify. Yet, Multifeeds did their job so well, we had to come back to them. What I mean is, even if you fully integrate with GMC, Google & YouTube App for Shopify still has its limitations and doesn't allow you to customize feeds, e.g. when we want to create multiple languages for different counties, or when you want to create a collection feed. This is a must have app.

SBOY by Draco
October 18, 2023

Really good app and fast and good support!

wirelex

ZippyRider.com
26 days using the app
February 18, 2024

It's a great app.
A lot of capabilities, way more advanced than any other app in the market that offers FB and Google feeds.

Owners of apps help along every step of the way and help you customize it to make sure it fits your needs and at the same time, performs really well.

Highly recommended!

BABYBOO
August 10, 2023

We've been using this app for a few weeks and are in love with it. The support team has been extremely responsive and we love how much you can customize your feeds (including metafields). After switching to Shopify from another platform, we were a little let down that there wasn't advanced feeds built into the platform, this app definitely closes the app. Won't hesitate using it with future stores. Thanks guys!

Traditions
About 1 month using the app
October 26, 2023

Pretty impressed by the quality of the support.

Alma Natura
Bulgaria
2 days using the app
Edited September 12, 2023

Getting this app was one of the best decisions I made this year for my shop!

With Shopify's Google Channel I had an infinite number of products and disapproved items with errors that just kept coming, not to mention they only allow targeting one country at a time.

With Multifeeds not only I can target numerous countries, but it got about ALL my products approved from the get go, in minutes. It looks a little intimidating and overwhelming at the beginning, and I did have to spend some time understanding how it worked, but success is not supposed to be fast/easy, this is a necessity for an app that does its best to offer you error-free control over the data that goes to Google.

Customer service was also wonderful in helping me make sure everything was set up correctly and patiently answering all my questions despite time differences, and I'm very thankful for that.

EDIT: after a few of months using the app, I can 300% stand behind my initial review, customer support has been AMAZING in helping me polish things here and there, it has brought people and sales, and for shops with different products and timings we now we have the ability to also input different handling and shipping times for different collections/products! Really thank you for this app!!

Abysm Internal