★ ★ ★BECOME AN ELITE E-COMMERCE RETAILER!★ ★ ★
Sending items to different shipping addresses within the same order has become an essential part of the online shopping experience. Amazon and other e-commerce giants have set a new standard for customer service by empowering their customers to have total control over where they would like their items delivered.
"Seriously, you want this for your site. One step closer to getting to that Amazon quality checkout :)" - The Buffalo Wool Co.
● Once reserved for e-commerce websites that had enormous budgets for custom development, you can now compete by offering the same level of customer service
Your customers can set an address for each individual item in their cart, as well as select a unique shipping rate per destination. They can easily group items going to a single address, quickly select from Saved Addresses, having confidence in our intuitive process every step of the way!
● Join these stores that have recently taken their customer experience to the next level:
Monk's Specialty Bread
New York Steak and Seafood Company
- Allows your customers to ship each item in their cart to an individual address
- Toggles between shipping to multiple addresses, and the regular Shopify checkout
- Let's your customers choose from their saved addresses, or simply fill out a new one. This makes quick re-orders to multiple addresses a breeze!
- Integrates with 3rd party shipping fulfillment services
- Inherits styles from your theme to blend seamlessly
- All design elements are fully customizable with CSS
- Calculates shipping and taxes for each item in your cart
- Calculates taxes and shipping based on your shop settings
- Works with an infinite amount of products
- Offer free shipping for any part of an order that exceeds your free shipping amount
- Validates submitted addresses to ensure accurate postage rates
Will taxes be charged correctly? Will they have to be charged based on each individual shipping address?
Don’t worry, we’ve got it covered! Our functionality pulls native tax information and will charge taxes by-the-book, every time. Whether your customer ships 2 different products to 2 different tax jurisdictions, or 10 different products to 10 different tax jurisdictions, taxes will be charged correctly every time.
Does Multiship integrate with other Shopify apps?
Yes, we seamlessly integrate with Shipstation and all other order fulfillment Apps! Your current order fulfillment process can stay just as it is.
"For those of us who use a third party fulfillment app such as ShipStation, it will integrate without a glitch, including shipping types and order notes." - Simon's Specialty Cheese
View the demo! (Taxes are set up for both USA & Canada nationwide)
Email us for a complimentary installation!
View install documentation
★ ★ ★ Need more features such as Gift Messages, In-Cart Upsells, One-Click Upsells, Delivery Date-Picker? You may want to try our other application: GiftShip. It shares the core functionality of Multiship, but adds-on amazing features designed to supercharge your store! ★ ★ ★