Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance the shopping experience through bulk ordering and multiple item additions from the product page. It's highly customizable with a user-friendly interface, making it ideal for B2B bulk orders and product bundles. Standout features include a one-click add all to cart, minimum purchase add-on, and live chat. Many merchants commend the responsive and proactive customer support.

January 23, 2024

Awesome app for adding functionality's to buy variants of different quantities of products with one click. Enhances customer experience, and the support team is kind, efficient. 100% recommended app.

Mercado del Empaque, Venta de envases y empaques plástico , vidrio, aluminio, biodegradables y más materiales.
Colombia
About 2 years using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied January 25, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you find MultiVariants to be an awesome app, especially for adding functionalities to buy variants with different quantities in a single click. Enhancing the customer experience is a top priority for us.
Your kind words about our support team being kind and efficient mean a lot to us. If you ever have more insights, questions, or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for recommending and choosing MultiVariants!

December 8, 2023

This app works great allowing customers to purchase multiple sizes at once.

ShopTCB
Over 2 years using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied December 10, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that the MultiVariants - Bulk Order app is working great for your needs, allowing customers to purchase multiple sizes at once.

If you have any more comments or questions in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to assist you with any further inquiries you may have. Thank you for choosing our app!

November 28, 2023

Exactly what I needed! I have been looking for a way to give my customers a custom experience by being able to choose pages for a custom coloring book. Even though I'm not in the least tech savy, I was able to navigate the app with the companies Youtube instructional videos and very patient and helpful chat on their website. If you're looking for a way to track inventory, give more options to your products, and give your customer an easier checkout experience, I would highly suggest using this app!

Moosh Books
About 1 month using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied November 30, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that MultiVariants is exactly what you need for your custom coloring book project! It's fantastic that you can navigate the app and achieve your goals, even if you don't consider yourself tech-savvy. We're glad our instructional videos and patient chat support were helpful in making the process smoother for you.
If you ever have more ideas, questions, or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your recommendation, and we're delighted to be a part of enhancing your customer's experience!

January 3, 2024

They have great customer service! I had a small issue and they fixed it within minutes.

TGT Wholesale
4 months using the app
February 1, 2024

Just started using this app for a week or so but the app fulfills what I need for my store.
I have zero experience but the support team is superb and provides easy to understand solutions and guidance. Very happy and very satisfied.

Impress Promotions
11 days using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied February 3, 2024

We're delighted to hear that MultiVariants is fulfilling your needs for your store! It's great that you find the app helpful, especially as someone with zero experience. We're thrilled that our support team has been able to assist you effectively, providing easy-to-understand solutions and guidance.
If you ever have more questions, need further assistance, or have any feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your continued satisfaction with MultiVariants. Thank you for choosing MultiVariants!

November 27, 2023

I needed some help removing text that a project coordinator had initially set up and I was not sure how to use the app. They were quick to hop on chat and get it taken care of.

Disguise The Surprise
About 1 month using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied November 28, 2023

We're glad to hear that our team was able to assist you promptly when you needed help with removing text that was initially set up by a project coordinator. Providing quick and effective support is important to us.
If you have any more questions, need further assistance, or if there's anything else you'd like help with, please feel free to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience with MultiVariants is as smooth as possible. Thank you for choosing our app!

January 8, 2024

AWESOME support. Didn't really know what to do once I installed the service - Hector was amazing and completely setup what I needed help with and answered several questions. I'm really happy with the service I received and would encourage you to consider using this software! Solved the problems we were faced with creating custom candy mixes for our customers!

Pacific Coast Candy
About 21 hours using the app
February 3, 2024

Have only had it for a week but so far it does everything we need and the support team have been helpful

parachutefirstaid
New Zealand
7 days using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied February 5, 2024

We're glad to hear that MultiVariants has been meeting your needs in just one week! It's fantastic to know that our support team has been helpful in assisting you.
If you ever have more questions or if there's anything else we can help you with, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your feedback, and thank you for choosing the MultiVariants - bulk order app!

November 1, 2023

Very good product! I had a few questions about setup and they fixed me right up! They assited with the initial setup and some advanced things I needed to get it to work perfectly with my site. Would recommend!

Gunpowder Original
3 months using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied November 3, 2023

We're delighted to hear that you're finding MultiVariants to be a very good product for your needs. It's wonderful to know that our support team was able to assist you with the setup and address your questions promptly.
We're here to help and ensure that MultiVariants works seamlessly with your site. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and if you ever have more questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your success with MultiVariants is our top priority, and we're committed to providing the support you need. Thank you for your kind words!

January 16, 2024

Really good support. Replies immediately on the chat and really thorough and professional help. can be highly recommended.

Elements Design