Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the ordering process of product variants, making it ideal for businesses tracking inventory or selling in bulk. It allows for product combos and bundles creation, customization of variant displays, and a one-button add all to cart feature. Merchants praise its smooth performance, responsive and patient support team, and affordability. The quick-response live chat and instructional videos are also highly valued.

March 16, 2021

I recently downloaded the free version of the app and setup was seamless! It worked immediately and I was very pleased with my results. Specifically, the app helped provide my customers with a quicker way to add items to their shopping cart. With some products I have multiple variants and I was losing sales due to the cumbersome ordering process. Now my customers can add to their cart quickly. Most of my sales come from phone users and the phone display is gorgeous! SO EASY! I emailed the developer with some questions about upgrading and I'm already excited about what the the new upgrade will allow me to do. They responded very quickly and I was very grateful for the help. They were professional and friendly throughout. I cannot recommend this app enough. Thank you, MultiVariants! You took my online store to the next level!

The Confectionary
1 day using the app
February 2, 2023

App seems to be working well for what our needs are! I personally messaged them asking a question and got a quick helpful answer letting me know the feature I was requesting they are actually working on building. Very excited to see the new features when they roll them out and hoping that this app will be everything that we need and more to offer standard and open packs for our clothing business.

Sparkle City Apparel Design
1 day using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied February 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding MultiVariants - Bulk Order App.
Pleased to know the app is working well according to your needs. Thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide you with a quick and helpful answer to your question. Also, glad to know that you are excited about the new feature we are working on. We are committed to continuously improving our app and helping the merchants in the best possible way.
Thanks again and wishing you a successful clothing business ahead.

June 29, 2022

Used this app to implement a minimum order quantity to offer free shipping to my customers instead of them getting sticker shock on checkout (shipping 4 ft 40-80 pound packages of lumber). Had an issue with prices not updating when I uploaded a new CSV file for bulk product updates, the team identified the problem and implemented a solution (clearing cached data button in general settings tab) within 24 hours. Top notch support on a well thought out and implemented app. If only all apps worked this well!

Hardwoods of Tennessee, LLC
About 23 hours using the app
December 29, 2020

The app is exactly what I needed for my store, where each product has several variants. It makes it so easy now to see all variants at the same time and their inventory quantities. It looks great and it works perfectly. I was surprised how easy it was to install it, very fast, I had it running in a couple of minutes. Love it, thank you EFOLI!

Eco Flower Fairies
About 22 hours using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied January 1, 2021

Thank you so much for proving your glorious feedback about the MultiVariants - bulk order app. Glad to know you found the app useful for your business.
We tried to make the installation and app configuration process easy and we are beyond happy to know that it works as you expected. Wishing a great success ahead for your business.

February 9, 2022

I needed an app like this to navigate around quantity issues on my theme, It looked like it was a perfect fit, however it did not work as I wanted with another app, I reached out to the team and they fixed everything whilst I slept, woke up to my site being exactly how I wanted, full of love fore these guys, answered each of my messages pretty much instantly, fixed my site, even answered my brain fart question without laughing at me, 5* and two thumbs up from me.

DarkArts Splicing
About 22 hours using the app
April 15, 2022

Great app, easy to customize, support is quick and very helpful,
Highly recommend the app, really useful

Wilmax Wholesale
About 21 hours using the app
March 3, 2023

Great app... just started using it but so far it's great. Had some minor changes I needed and questions - Marvic was super helpful and very quick to respond. Highly recommend.

Bestaroowholesale
About 11 hours using the app
September 2, 2022

I just had a wonderful experience with a Support Tech named Sarah. She helped me through so many things I was trying to work through on my web site with my new MultiVariants App. This App is going to make my web site work like a dream and do away with so many inventory headaches! Love it! Laura Hakes
Fiddlestix Designs

fiddlestix designs
About 6 hours using the app
April 5, 2023

wow what an amazing app and team working there i had a lot of issues with it and the team there gave me 3 hrs. of their time that was something no app helped me with i would really recommend it if you have multi packs or different variants that Shopify doesn't support.

Tristate LVS Ubiquiti Store
About 4 hours using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied April 6, 2023

Thank you for your feedback about the MultiVariants - Bulk Order app! We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide you with excellent customer service and support and that we were able to help you solve any issues you had with the app.

We're glad you found the app useful for managing multi-packs or different variants that Shopify doesn't support. It's great to hear that our app met your needs and that you would recommend it to others.

Thank you again for your review, and please let us know if you have any further questions or issues. We're always here to help!

September 28, 2022

I use this app and the support is nothing less but outstanding. Fast, helpfull and kind. They helped me with my needs and I can warmly recommend using this app.

SmartVarm°
Denmark
About 3 hours using the app
EFOLI, LLC replied September 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and recommendation for MultiVariants. Words like these always inspire us.
We are glad to hear that our support team fulfilled all your requirements in a short time. Do not hesitate to reach us for any of your further assistance. Thank you again and may your business prosper in the years to come!