My mini cart

My mini cart

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Get customized Floating or Dropdown cart

Be Zazzy

Perfect App, Very useful.
Very Fast Assistance, Great app with AMAZING customer service
They resolve my problem in few minutes.
Highly recommend this App! Your customers will love it!
I recommend this app.
Special thanks to Harsimerjeet :)

Hydration Junkie

Although we havent used the app extensively yet, we did run into an issue during implementation. These guys were prompt in responding to an issue and resolving it quickly!

Chope Le

top ! fast assistance :) , resolve my problem in few minutes. I recommand this app =) now my site is way better

Zaleece

Awesome app with must-have functions for stores with themes which do not support mini cart! Also, the floating mini-cart icon is amazing and customizable so many variants can be selected and adjusted to the individual theme style. I had some small requests in terms of additional design customizations and the support team was awesome. They replied super-fast and helped me out immediately. Thank you!

Update: Still works great and the support was amazing with another quick modification I asked for!

Mister Cervecero

Una App buenísima. Es sencilla de instalar y configurar. Muy atractiva visualmente y sobre todo con un servicio técnico maravilloso. Resolvieron mi problema en un abrir y cerrar de ojos. Sin duda vale la pena.

Portioned

The sidecart works great! I had some trouble at first with a few technical issues, but the app team was quite responsive and fixed it for me pretty quickly. It would be nice if people who bought the app were able to access the code in order to customize it more (or if more options were available within the app itself), but the app team was very responsive so I have no complaints and I'm actually quite pleased that my site is functioning how I wanted now. Thanks!

Great American Coin Company™

This app made it easy for my customers to add products to their cart but continue shopping with ease. Communication from the team was quick and helpful and they assisted me with my custom changes to their code. Thank you so much!

Pandageneral

Customer support is simply amazing! Fast and easy to talk with. The app it self is really helpful and looks awesome!

Gojdc

SO IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE!

Gadgethu

Super app, this is exactly what I was looking for. Had issues initially after installing the App but the support team is very responsive to complaints, they solved all my issues in around 15 minutes after I raised the complaint. Keep up the good work :)