4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide selection of trendy fashions and easy integration with Shopify. They find the user-friendly interface and seamless inventory management beneficial. Access to US brands and competitive pricing are also valued. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. Additional services offered by the app are seen as beneficial for business growth. Merchants find it offers good value with its affordable pricing and high-quality products.

January 26, 2024

The customer support here is just as good or better than anything else I've ever been involved in. I hit them up at at all hours of the night with random questions & they answer them very quickly, usually immediately.

I'll update when the whole process is complete.

Chic Ladies Fashion
24 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied January 30, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our customer support! We're thrilled to hear that our team has been able to assist you promptly, even during late hours. We truly appreciate your trust in us and are looking forward to supporting you throughout the entire process. Feel free to reach out whenever you have more questions or updates – we're here to help!

October 19, 2023

I highly recommend considering this app for your store. They excel in customer service and offer a variety of supplementary services that can significantly boost your business growth, all while maintaining affordability. In the future, it would be fantastic to witness an expansion in their product offerings, encompassing a broader selection of swimwear, lingerie, cutting-edge fashion, and a comprehensive range of sizes, making it an even more valuable addition.

HIHABIBI
11 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 20, 2023

Thank you for recommending this app! It's great to hear about your positive experience and how it excels in customer service. We appreciate it!

October 10, 2023

I am very pleased with the integration of the app to my store. No problems with moving products into the store. User friendly. I love that it has very trending fashions and accessories. It is reasonably priced for all the services that it provides. Their customer service is quick and responsive. I highly recommend the My Online Fashion Store app to anyone who wants to start their own Fashion Boutique.

The Gifting Tree Boutique
9 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 11, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that you've had a seamless experience integrating our app with your store. It's great to know that you find it user-friendly and appreciate the trendy fashion and accessories it offers. We take pride in providing value for a reasonable price and are thrilled that you've found our services to be worthwhile.

Our team works hard to ensure quick and responsive customer service, and your recommendation means a lot to us. We're here to support you on your journey to start your own Fashion Boutique, and we're grateful for your trust in the My Online Fashion Store app. If you ever have more feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you continued success in your venture!

December 1, 2023

amazing app and collection

ORYX QUEEN VOGUE HUB
United Arab Emirates
3 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 5, 2023

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and appreciate our collection. It's always encouraging to receive such positive feedback from our users. If you have any specific features or collections you particularly enjoy, or if there's anything you'd like to see improved or added, please feel free to let us know. We're committed to providing an excellent user experience, and your input is invaluable. Thanks again for your support!

Edited November 17, 2023

Awesome app, quality of clothing is good too! So far so good!

Hi/Lo
About 1 month using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 17, 2023

I regret any inconvenience you may have experienced. Unfortunately, our app encountered a server-related issue, leading to a temporary downtime. We promptly notified all users via email about the situation. Our developers have successfully resolved the issue, and the app is now fully operational. We appreciate your understanding, value your business, and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

August 28, 2023

I recommend anyone to use this for their store. Customer service is good and they offer many other services to help grow your business at a reasonable price. I would love to see them offer more edgy and trendy fashion in the future and also a full size collection would be great.

Stacey Allens
Almost 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 30, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our services and customer support. It's wonderful to know that our efforts to provide a range of business growth services are being appreciated.

Your suggestion about offering more edgy and trendy fashion is valuable to us. We're always looking to enhance our product offerings to cater to a wider variety of preferences. We'll definitely take your suggestion into consideration as we plan for the future.

Additionally, your idea of introducing a full-size collection is fantastic. Inclusivity is important to us, and we're committed to providing options that suit all body types. We'll explore ways to expand our collection to better meet the needs of our diverse customer base.

Thank you again for your kind words and thoughtful suggestions. We're dedicated to continually improving and providing you with the best experience possible. If you have any more ideas or feedback, please don't hesitate to share – your insights are invaluable to us!

September 8, 2023

Recently, I purchased the ready made store thru Shopify. Although my relationship with MY ONLINE STORE is still fairly new, I do have some things to say about them that I hope you find of some value.
First, let's talk about value for a minute. For a hundred bucks, where are you going to find a company that will provide you with your very own website that comes stocked full of 500 or so very sellable and fashionable items for you to re-sell thru that site at twice what those items cost you? And it appears to me that there's really even more room there to raise your price even more than double and still remain competitive. I know I've already given the price of this website away, but if I hadn't have done that, what would you guess your cost to be for what is basically a fully functional, stocked and ready to open store website? So as I was plugging around the web in search of something like that, I was guessing that I'd be facing at least a $500.00 bill and probably even more. I won't go into how pleasantly pleased I was to stumble onto the pages of MY ONLINE STORE. It was all I was looking for and it was a hundred bucks! Now THAT is the kind of value that I'm talking about. Real value.

Another thing that is of great value and is becoming a rarity in times like we're in is that these folks actually DO what they tell you they'll do. I know can you believe that? So if you are the kind of person who actually keeps your word whether it's convenient to do or not, then you can appreciate the value in dealing with a company who feels the same way about keeping their word. It's comforting and it begins almost immediately to build trust between the parties. And I don't know that you could put a number on the value of being able to trust your business associates. It certainly would be a large number I assure you that.

So without writing a book here, I'll leave you with this. Because of my tremendously awesomeless computer skills, I had occasion to dial up the old I THINK I REALLY SCREWED THINGS UP AND WHEN I TRIED TO FIX IT i SCREWED IT UP EVEN MORE DEPARTMENT. OK, they may not actually call it that, but I thought maybe pointless humor would help you get to the end of this thing ya know? So anyway, I had an issue of my own creation and I thought how much of a good thing it would be to get someone who knows more of what they're doing to fix it. And I figured they'd fix it and then send a big fat bill for doing it. That's what companies do right? Well they fixed it alright. And there wasn't an associated big fat bill, a medium sized but well built bill, or even a skinny little rail bill. There was no bill! And I don't know what others might have charged me, but I do know that they took time from the business at hand, and dedicated some of it to me and my problem and did not charge me a cent. So you tell me what 's that worth to you? Well if I could give them a few more stars I would. It's well worth that to me. So you need look no further that these folks here to fill your cyber buggy up slam packed full of value. And other than the made up name i of their I THINK I REALLY SCREWED THINGS UP AND WHEN I TRIED TO FIX IT i SCREWED IT UP EVEN MORE DEPARTMENT, you won't find any bullshit here. I hope it helps. Thanks for letting me share.
JWM

Imagination Express
About 1 month using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 11, 2023

Thank you for your glowing review of MY ONLINE STORE. We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience and truly appreciate your feedback.

Your recognition of the value we offer, affordable pricing, and our commitment to keeping our promises is very encouraging. Building trust with our customers is a top priority for us, and we're delighted to have earned yours.

We're also glad we could assist you promptly and at no extra cost when you encountered an issue. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we're here to support you whenever you need help.

Thank you for choosing MY ONLINE STORE for your e-commerce needs. We're committed to providing value, trustworthiness, and excellent customer support. If you ever need assistance or have more feedback to share, please feel free to reach out.

Best regards

October 16, 2023

The app is easy to use, & I've had no issues with syncing products, ordering, or delivery.

TFC&H Co.
11 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 18, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a smooth experience with our app. Our team has worked hard to make sure that the app is user-friendly and efficient, so it's great to know that you found it easy to use.

We understand that syncing products, ordering, and delivery are crucial aspects of your experience, and we're delighted that everything has been seamless for you. If you ever have any questions or need assistance with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your continued satisfaction with our services. Thank you for choosing us!

August 14, 2023

I love CC WHOLESALE! They have fast delivery and quality clothes. I have gotten nothing but good reviews after customer purchases with this supplier. Highly recommended especially for new stores.

Sassy Image
10 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 15, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving CC WHOLESALE. Our commitment to fast delivery and top-notch quality clothes is at the core of what we do. It's great to know that your customers are also giving positive feedback after their purchases from us. We truly appreciate your recommendation, especially for new stores. If you ever need any further assistance or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Your support means a lot to us!

August 30, 2023

The customer support is fantastic. Edmund was such a fast and great help. He answered every question with thorough instructions.

Madi-May Boutique
5 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 1, 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer support team! We're thrilled to hear that Edmund provided you with fantastic service and quick, helpful assistance. Our team takes pride in delivering thorough instructions and addressing all customer inquiries promptly. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!