4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide selection of trendy fashions and easy integration with Shopify. They find the user-friendly interface and seamless inventory management beneficial. Access to US brands and competitive pricing are also valued. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. Additional services offered by the app are seen as beneficial for business growth. Merchants find it offers good value with its affordable pricing and high-quality products.

July 8, 2019

Customer support for this app is outstanding, they helped me get started right away, they were very kind, and very efficient at what they do.

LosArgens
ccwholesaleclothing replied July 8, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time for this review, we appreciate it!

Edited December 13, 2018

Today is the 13th of December, andf the first day I will use this app. I will follow up in a few days. So far, the responses from CC have been quick. I'll let you know but I am thinking this is going to be a great opportunity.
Perry
brooklynhip.com

Brooklyn Hip Shop
August 15, 2022

I use this App to upload inventory to my store. It's quick and easy to use! I also like that they offer free marketing material you can use.

Boutique Fashionistah
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 15, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

Edited May 17, 2019

The best dropping app I’ve ever used.Customer service is very helpful and responsive. Thanks Edwin!

Imagicoffers
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 17, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it!

April 3, 2021

I used this apps for my store they nice and approachable but it takes 2 weeks to finish my logo and Facebook cover but over all it was good..thank you for beautiful store and nice logo..I appreciate your help mr. Edmund.. thanks.

annwelonlinestore.com
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 3, 2021

Thanks for the review we really appreciate it, sorry for the slight delay with the logo design and facebook cover design, we want to make sure we are giving you the best possible designs without rushing. Thanks for your patience!

October 17, 2020

I just created my online boutique as a dropshipper and ran into a problem. I messaged support and the person fixed my issue immediately ! Fast support, good items and easy-to-set-up for small business owners!

Shopchicchateau
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 17, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

March 27, 2020

I Love this app it’s easy to use and the products are Great. I was looking for a app that that had all Women’s clothing in it not like some apps have just a few.
The support team is the GREATEST they will be there for you and NOT get an attitude like some support people do.
Yes I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell Women’s Fashion clothes and jewelry.

Chic Clothing Boutique
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 27, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Edited September 23, 2020

I like the products in your app. However, I sent you guys some questions but no answer back. I sent my questions again and I hope I will have my answers.

Dynamo.Fitness
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback we really appreciate it, please double check your spam and junk folders, sometimes our emails may end up in those folders. We do reply back to every inquiry within 12-24 hours. You can reach us by phone, email or live chat!

Edited February 4, 2020

I have had nothing but a great experience with this company. I think they are much better than Oberlo. They have fast shipping and you can contact at any time and they will respond quickly. I want to thank the team for looking out for the drop shipper and its customers. Thank You for your help! Amazing!

livefornewfashion
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 5, 2020

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it.

January 19, 2019

I use this app and was having an issue with something I apparently was not doing correctly. I went through the chat program on the app and had immediate and very competent service. If the products and shipping are anything even close to the customer service I have experience, this app is worth every penny!

Lelia's Pearls and More