4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide selection of trendy fashions and easy integration with Shopify. They find the user-friendly interface and seamless inventory management beneficial. Access to US brands and competitive pricing are also valued. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. Additional services offered by the app are seen as beneficial for business growth. Merchants find it offers good value with its affordable pricing and high-quality products.

April 26, 2023

I really like the app. The clothes are a lot more stylish and trendy than a few years ago. I'm hoping that they continue improving. The shipping prices are great. I wish the title and description could be edited before adding the product to my site but it's still a great app. I love having a dropship app that actually has US brands.

Divva Style
About 1 year using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 27, 2023

Thank you for your review and feedback we appreciate it.
Regarding the title and description editing before adding to the store, i will definitely pass along the suggestion to our developers, hopefully this is something that can be implemented in the future app updates.
Please note for now you can definitely edit the title/description of the items, after item has been added to your store, this will not in any way have any product sync issues with inventory.

May 10, 2023

I have been with this company for 3 years now. I have looked around but nothing compares. Thank you for the great service!

Shannel’s Closet
About 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 11, 2023

Thank you very much for your review and for your business over the past 3 years, we appreciate it!

May 19, 2023

I do not have a issue with the app at all. I feel it is easy to use and if I have a problem customer service is great at helping

Labonique514
10 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 19, 2023

Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate your time!

June 2, 2023

We at angelcasuals.com are very happy with this app. We have had no issues. Importing products is so easy. We are also happy with the customer service.

Angel Casuals
6 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 2, 2023

We sincerely value your review and greatly appreciate the time you took to share your feedback.

April 24, 2023

The app is very easy to use
The prices and the products are very good selection
I got a full year subscription and I enjoy huge discounts over all

FruitionEndeavors
2 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 24, 2023

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time!

August 16, 2023

Excelente aplicación, esta todo muy estructurado, me gustaría que colocaran mas ropa en tendencia, pero por lo demás es excelente y tiene buenos precios. Gracias por ser mi tienda preferida de Drop.

Florecita Magic Art
5 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 17, 2023

¡Muchas gracias por su informe positivo! Estamos encantados de saber que encuentra nuestra aplicación excelente y bien estructurada. Realmente valoramos sus comentarios y definitivamente tomaremos en serio su sugerencia sobre la publicación de más ropa de moda. Es maravilloso saber que aprecia nuestros precios competitivos. Nos sentimos honrados de ser su Drop Shop favorito y esperamos continuar brindándole la mejor experiencia de compra. Si tiene más sugerencias o comentarios, no dude en hacérnoslo saber.

Edited March 30, 2022

This is by far the best app out there for drop shipping in the Women's Fashion Niche. I have been with them for years.I have purchased their turnkey website and I get a great amount of compliments on my website and get rave reviews on the clothing they offer at very affordable prices. I order from them very frequently due to the fact that I have my own models that model their clothes for my business. I can't thank them enough with all the help they have given me thus far. Order Processing is very quick and provide fast shipping. Their support is also quick and very helpful. All my customers have been happy! Their annual plan is a huge deal. And Edmond is the greatest.

BGG Fashion
Almost 5 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our company we really appreciate it!

December 13, 2022

I've been using this app since 2019.
They ship fast and have great quality and customer service.

I definitely recommend them.

Chemoswagg.com
About 4 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 13, 2022

Thank you for your review, and for being a member since 2019, we appreciate it!

December 13, 2019

My online fashion store is the bomb love CCWHOLESALECLOTHING always updating your site you really do not have to do much just promote and I'm learning everyday i would recommend them to everyone who wants to get their business started

Stylez by Diva
Over 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 13, 2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your time and feedback!

Edited August 26, 2022

I love this app. easy to use, many products to choose from. Makes my store look so much better, faster. Love It! Very happy with app and shipping out quickly.

Tigbul's Variety