4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide selection of trendy fashions and easy integration with Shopify. They find the user-friendly interface and seamless inventory management beneficial. Access to US brands and competitive pricing are also valued. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. Additional services offered by the app are seen as beneficial for business growth. Merchants find it offers good value with its affordable pricing and high-quality products.

September 8, 2023

Recently, I purchased the ready made store thru Shopify. Although my relationship with MY ONLINE STORE is still fairly new, I do have some things to say about them that I hope you find of some value.
First, let's talk about value for a minute. For a hundred bucks, where are you going to find a company that will provide you with your very own website that comes stocked full of 500 or so very sellable and fashionable items for you to re-sell thru that site at twice what those items cost you? And it appears to me that there's really even more room there to raise your price even more than double and still remain competitive. I know I've already given the price of this website away, but if I hadn't have done that, what would you guess your cost to be for what is basically a fully functional, stocked and ready to open store website? So as I was plugging around the web in search of something like that, I was guessing that I'd be facing at least a $500.00 bill and probably even more. I won't go into how pleasantly pleased I was to stumble onto the pages of MY ONLINE STORE. It was all I was looking for and it was a hundred bucks! Now THAT is the kind of value that I'm talking about. Real value.

Another thing that is of great value and is becoming a rarity in times like we're in is that these folks actually DO what they tell you they'll do. I know can you believe that? So if you are the kind of person who actually keeps your word whether it's convenient to do or not, then you can appreciate the value in dealing with a company who feels the same way about keeping their word. It's comforting and it begins almost immediately to build trust between the parties. And I don't know that you could put a number on the value of being able to trust your business associates. It certainly would be a large number I assure you that.

So without writing a book here, I'll leave you with this. Because of my tremendously awesomeless computer skills, I had occasion to dial up the old I THINK I REALLY SCREWED THINGS UP AND WHEN I TRIED TO FIX IT i SCREWED IT UP EVEN MORE DEPARTMENT. OK, they may not actually call it that, but I thought maybe pointless humor would help you get to the end of this thing ya know? So anyway, I had an issue of my own creation and I thought how much of a good thing it would be to get someone who knows more of what they're doing to fix it. And I figured they'd fix it and then send a big fat bill for doing it. That's what companies do right? Well they fixed it alright. And there wasn't an associated big fat bill, a medium sized but well built bill, or even a skinny little rail bill. There was no bill! And I don't know what others might have charged me, but I do know that they took time from the business at hand, and dedicated some of it to me and my problem and did not charge me a cent. So you tell me what 's that worth to you? Well if I could give them a few more stars I would. It's well worth that to me. So you need look no further that these folks here to fill your cyber buggy up slam packed full of value. And other than the made up name i of their I THINK I REALLY SCREWED THINGS UP AND WHEN I TRIED TO FIX IT i SCREWED IT UP EVEN MORE DEPARTMENT, you won't find any bullshit here. I hope it helps. Thanks for letting me share.
JWM

Imagination Express
About 1 month using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 11, 2023

Thank you for your glowing review of MY ONLINE STORE. We're thrilled to learn about your positive experience and truly appreciate your feedback.

Your recognition of the value we offer, affordable pricing, and our commitment to keeping our promises is very encouraging. Building trust with our customers is a top priority for us, and we're delighted to have earned yours.

We're also glad we could assist you promptly and at no extra cost when you encountered an issue. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we're here to support you whenever you need help.

Thank you for choosing MY ONLINE STORE for your e-commerce needs. We're committed to providing value, trustworthiness, and excellent customer support. If you ever need assistance or have more feedback to share, please feel free to reach out.

Best regards

August 14, 2023

I love CC WHOLESALE! They have fast delivery and quality clothes. I have gotten nothing but good reviews after customer purchases with this supplier. Highly recommended especially for new stores.

Sassy Image
10 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 15, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving CC WHOLESALE. Our commitment to fast delivery and top-notch quality clothes is at the core of what we do. It's great to know that your customers are also giving positive feedback after their purchases from us. We truly appreciate your recommendation, especially for new stores. If you ever need any further assistance or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Your support means a lot to us!

August 16, 2023

Excelente aplicación, esta todo muy estructurado, me gustaría que colocaran mas ropa en tendencia, pero por lo demás es excelente y tiene buenos precios. Gracias por ser mi tienda preferida de Drop.

Florecita Magic Art
5 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 17, 2023

¡Muchas gracias por su informe positivo! Estamos encantados de saber que encuentra nuestra aplicación excelente y bien estructurada. Realmente valoramos sus comentarios y definitivamente tomaremos en serio su sugerencia sobre la publicación de más ropa de moda. Es maravilloso saber que aprecia nuestros precios competitivos. Nos sentimos honrados de ser su Drop Shop favorito y esperamos continuar brindándole la mejor experiencia de compra. Si tiene más sugerencias o comentarios, no dude en hacérnoslo saber.

Edited March 30, 2022

This is by far the best app out there for drop shipping in the Women's Fashion Niche. I have been with them for years.I have purchased their turnkey website and I get a great amount of compliments on my website and get rave reviews on the clothing they offer at very affordable prices. I order from them very frequently due to the fact that I have my own models that model their clothes for my business. I can't thank them enough with all the help they have given me thus far. Order Processing is very quick and provide fast shipping. Their support is also quick and very helpful. All my customers have been happy! Their annual plan is a huge deal. And Edmond is the greatest.

BGG Fashion
Almost 5 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our company we really appreciate it!

December 13, 2022

I've been using this app since 2019.
They ship fast and have great quality and customer service.

I definitely recommend them.

Chemoswagg.com
About 4 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 13, 2022

Thank you for your review, and for being a member since 2019, we appreciate it!

May 10, 2023

I have been with this company for 3 years now. I have looked around but nothing compares. Thank you for the great service!

Shannel’s Closet
About 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 11, 2023

Thank you very much for your review and for your business over the past 3 years, we appreciate it!

December 13, 2019

My online fashion store is the bomb love CCWHOLESALECLOTHING always updating your site you really do not have to do much just promote and I'm learning everyday i would recommend them to everyone who wants to get their business started

Stylez by Diva
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 13, 2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your time and feedback!

Edited August 26, 2022

I love this app. easy to use, many products to choose from. Makes my store look so much better, faster. Love It! Very happy with app and shipping out quickly.

Tigbul's Variety
Edited February 15, 2021

Donnalisafashion.com
Very Helpful and love the items! Will be ordering a lot for my customers very soon thanks for speedy answers!

Donnalisafashion.com
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 15, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

November 23, 2021

The best drop ship company! They mail the items directly to my customers and the shipping times are so fast! They are always quick to respond and help out if I have any issues . The items are cute, trendy and affordable. We have zero complaints. Highly recommend working with this company!!

CC Diva Designs
About 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 24, 2021

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!