4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide selection of trendy fashions and easy integration with Shopify. They find the user-friendly interface and seamless inventory management beneficial. Access to US brands and competitive pricing are also valued. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. Additional services offered by the app are seen as beneficial for business growth. Merchants find it offers good value with its affordable pricing and high-quality products.

Edited August 26, 2022

I love this app. easy to use, many products to choose from. Makes my store look so much better, faster. Love It! Very happy with app and shipping out quickly.

Tigbul's Variety
Over 3 years using the app
Edited February 15, 2021

Donnalisafashion.com
Very Helpful and love the items! Will be ordering a lot for my customers very soon thanks for speedy answers!

Donnalisafashion.com
Over 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 15, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

November 23, 2021

The best drop ship company! They mail the items directly to my customers and the shipping times are so fast! They are always quick to respond and help out if I have any issues . The items are cute, trendy and affordable. We have zero complaints. Highly recommend working with this company!!

CC Diva Designs
About 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 24, 2021

February 1, 2022

I love the app. They make dropshipping so easy. You don't have to contend with poor descriptions as you do with some other apps. They have thousands of products to choose from. Great app!

elements777
About 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 1, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate your time!

Edited June 10, 2020

Compliments:
Excellent customer service, quick shipping... Even through a pandemic they have maintained their professionalism.

Complaints: I have had a very small percentage of items go out damaged, which they have corrected and/or refunded without any problems.

Overall: Very good company to do business with.

Glam Chic & Gypsy Boutique
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 11, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Sorry about the damaged pieces, please keep in mind we do offer free return service for all our dropship partners!

Edited April 14, 2020

We use this App for our boutique and we love it! Great products and excellent customer service :) Thanks so much!

Hana Jade Boutique
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate it!

Edited February 10, 2022

I downloaded the app over a year ago. LOVE quick response and friendly customer service. Looking for someplace to dropship products here in America, fast shipping and quality clothes for quality luxury branding. Thank you for your friendly customer services. ;)

LaurenNichole
ccwholesaleclothing replied April 6, 2020

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

January 28, 2021

They are very helpful and the customer service is great! The response time is almost instant. They are a great service!

My Classy Lady
ccwholesaleclothing replied January 29, 2021

March 17, 2022

App is simple to use and we use it very frequently
The annual fee is worth its money. We did not use their storefront and still it integrates smoothly with our own Store

Lovely Lies
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 17, 2022

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

September 24, 2020

Super easy to add clothes to your site. The customer service is great too, as long as you have a live chat option. If you are just starting out, i would definitely recommend.

The Urban Sun Boutique