4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its wide selection of trendy fashions and easy integration with Shopify. They find the user-friendly interface and seamless inventory management beneficial. Access to US brands and competitive pricing are also valued. The app's customer service is noted for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. Additional services offered by the app are seen as beneficial for business growth. Merchants find it offers good value with its affordable pricing and high-quality products.

July 31, 2019

I am so amazed at the level of help I have received from My Online Fashion Store. This app is amazing, it's easy to use and it has everything you need to start and maintain your business. I desperately needed some guidance and help creating a user friendly website that would speak to my target audience, and that's exactly what I got! From creating my store's logo, to providing helpful resources, and answering any questions I may have I am without a doubt very grateful I made the decision to work with this company. As this is my fist time running an online store, I feel like I have a team that wants to help me succeed. I am excited for my store to launch and look forward to much success. I would highly recommend!!!

Beme Leisure
ccwholesaleclothing replied July 31, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it!

March 12, 2019

I have to tell you that i have been involved with groups about droppshipping and I keep this one a secret. They have helped me from the very beginning to the little details in between and finished. My site looks Professional so does my instagram. Its worth the money to upgrade to the custom site. And to have tags that go on the clothes is priceless! It looks like your brand. They are the best and I dont want to share. lol I am looking forward to my site being a huge success and helping ccwholesaleclothing add more and more then we all will succeed. Im excited. Thank you for all your help on everything. Now back to posting on Tophatter! Oh sezzle.com offers credit with no interest to help with the orders if that will help. OK I said too much.

B a better U
ccwholesaleclothing replied March 13, 2019

We just wanted to thank you for the review we received, we really appreciate it. Our business success is heavily dependent on the success of our partners like yourself, any feedback, comment is always welcomed. Thanks again!

October 5, 2020

Edmond has been very helpful through out this process of setting up a website and so respectful, giving clarity on the information about the process. Great service!!!

Sambi Fashions
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it!

May 27, 2020

I love how nice and professional they are! They respond very fast and help me with all of my needs. Recommend this site to anyone interested in starting your own business!

Amor Secret Boutique
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 27, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it!

May 14, 2020

After the pandemic get inventory outside the USA was not an option for me and wholesale has all the types of styles that are in line with my brand. They have a great platform that is easy to use. They will always be there to help.

Creole Couture Boutique
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 15, 2020

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

August 29, 2022

Love it!!! Great Boutique Clothing and Jewelry and more! Thank so much you. Five Stars. Prices are Great.

sunrise-pink-cactus-boutique
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 30, 2022

Thank you very much for your time and for the review, we appreciate it!

Edited February 19, 2021

I used this app and I am very happy with this app. You know why? Because it provide quick answer through live chating. It really helped me. This is very wonderful dropshipping app. Thank you very much for quick service~~!! Most of all its droshipping app in shopify is really easy and great. Thank you~!!^^

SOON NAHM PARK
ccwholesaleclothing replied February 20, 2021

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

August 17, 2022

I currently use this app for my online store it works very well. Has a great selection. Items are reasonably priced. I have not had any issues so far.

Toffee 101
ccwholesaleclothing replied August 22, 2022

Thank you for the feedback and review, we appreciate it!

Edited June 8, 2019

Great customer support and response when dealing with this company. I have had to ask them questions a few times. I used the "support" mode through the app on Shopify. I have always received a prompt and clear response.

Eva Perrulli
8 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied June 8, 2019

Thanks for your review we appreciate it!

May 16, 2020

I used the zen desk pop chat box for customer service! And I Got A Quick Response! They help me resolve my issues! Great Customer Support!

Rag Diva
8 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied May 16, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!