4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and wide range of fashionable items. They commend the auto-sync feature for accurate inventory management and the ability to handle large datasets. The responsive support team and additional services for business growth are also highly valued. Merchants also highlight the fast delivery, quality clothing, and a good selection of US brands. It's recommended for those seeking to streamline inventory management and boost efficiency.

November 27, 2017

Great application. At the beginning, I was skeptical to use it since it was a new application. So far I am surprised at how easy the application is to use. There were some issues with loading of the application and I sent them an email. Their reply was courteous and fast. They told me they were aware of the issue since so many people had installed the application and they were moving to a new server. Within a few hours, I noticed that it was much faster. I had a few questions about their size chart. Their response time was fast and they even got me in touch with their developer. They responded to my question even this Thanksgiving Holiday. I do not really take my time to write reviews, but I had such a good experience that I had to take time and just say thanks for such a nice and easy application and they are continuing to improve it.

E J Wear
10 months using the app
Edited November 20, 2017

I am editing my review after receiving a response from their support as stated, within 12-24 hours. Based on customers feedback, they have added more products to their stock, after that change I can now say that this app worth the $29.99 and if they continue improving and adding a lot more products and stock I would pay even more for the subscription. Keep the good work!

Agmc Fashion