4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and wide range of fashionable items. They commend the auto-sync feature for accurate inventory management and the ability to handle large datasets. The responsive support team and additional services for business growth are also highly valued. Merchants also highlight the fast delivery, quality clothing, and a good selection of US brands. It's recommended for those seeking to streamline inventory management and boost efficiency.

December 13, 2022

From A to Z!!
With the help of the Custom Support Team, my shop is newly opened!
I look forward to what will happen from now on with a trembling heart

mywingwear
South Korea
ccwholesaleclothing replied December 13, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

November 30, 2022

I’ve used this app since I opened my online store and I love it. It super easy to port item on to my site. The quality of the clothing is superb. 10 out of 10.

Shop-Majesty
About 1 year using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 30, 2022

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your time!

November 18, 2022

I use this app to stock the inventory for my online store. I like that my customers are able to see items that are out of stock, before they put them in their cart. I need to do better with updating my website so that those items don't show as purchase options. This app has the latest fashions, and I feel that their prices on apparel are good. I'm able to make a profit without having to charge my customers ridiculous prices. The one thing that I would love to see is more African American models. I know this is beyond your control... 'just wishful thinking.

Comage & Co.
Over 4 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 22, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate your time.
We do currently have a variety of models we use with different ethnicity backgrounds.
However we are definitely looking to expand that and add more styles of merchandise being modeled by different ethnicity backgrounds.

November 6, 2022

I've had this app for over a year. Easy to use. It's a bit rough starting out. It's easy to use the app but there is room for a lot of improvements in which I have shared with them. * Product titles are cheesy and too long. Description of the products are basic and poor. * When combining products of multiple colors, the description remains the same and only includes one of the colors. If there are tons of colors, its difficult for the customer to know what photo goes with what color. Maybe just a theme issue but every "free" theme I used is the same. *BIGGEST- Approximately 50% of the orders I place through the website is SOLD OUT. Shopify doesn't update the quantity frequent enough to reflect on my website. My customers purchase as it shows in stock but It's SOLD OUT. I have lost so many customers due to this. So, so frustrating. BEWARE. When I notice this, I manually go into SHOPIFY and update sizes/colors to 0. If they were to fix these issues, they would be so much more effective and will receive more business. Customer Service is also good if needed, but I am likely going to limit use of this app (added products) and focus more on other popular drop shipping app on Shopify.

S Dot Trends
Over 1 year using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied November 7, 2022

Thank you for your review and feedback.

In regards to titles/descriptions:
if you are not happy with the default titles/descriptions provided, you are able to edit those once you add the item to your store. Editing those fields does not affect the inventory sync of the product.

In regards to combining products:
due to limitations with Shopify, this process can not be automated at the time. You will need to apply these changes manually after the item has been added to your store. We work on updating our App frequently, and this is a feature we want to automate in the near future.

In regards to fulfillment:
Our fulfillment rate is very high, and most orders placed are fulfilled and shipped without any issues. There are rare occasions where items are may be sold out and an order may not get fulfilled, however this is very rare. These type of issues could be caused by technical update issues, product issues, human error, inventory stock update delay, etc... We try to keep these types of situations to a minimum as much as possible.
At any given time we have over 6000 available SKUS, in stock ready to ship, with 100-200 new items added every other week.

As the demand for our items is growing, we are stocking up more quantity and restocking items at much quicker rate as well.

Edited October 28, 2022

I am new to E-Marketing and started https://jtmarketplace.com online shopping mall on August 2nd of 2022 with the assistance of the company "Freedom e-Commerce". I started out with just AliExpress as my supplier and they have a wide variety of items to drop ship but I did not like how long it takes to get items delivered from AliExpress to the customer. Thus, the reason for adding the Shopify App "MyOnlineFashionStore" as a major supplier. They have a huge selection to choose from and the interface works so well with Shopify. Delivery time approximately 7 days compared to 3 weeks or longer. I actually encouraged my Daughter to sign up with MY ONLINE FASHION STORE and have them build her a website. I thought the price of $99.00 to build the website was very reasonable and when you subscribe by the year to use their services, it equates to only $19.00 a month. I don't think you can start your own quality Fashion Store anywhere else on the internet for such a low investment.

jtmarketplace22
10 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 28, 2022

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time and thank you for the referral!

October 24, 2022

I have had this app for over a year. I bought the prebuilt website loaded with products. looked atractive. Spend money in social media marketing. Nada not a single sale..Paid for a development package for someone from their team to fix my site so I could have sales. My work blocks the website because it flags it as an undesirable site. My other site is not blocked just the my online fashion store prebuilt website. Some cosmetic changes were done, but never the main issue was fixed. Clothing is nice but their pre built websites is subpar. No amount of advertising will make sales...Zero sales

Dressy Gal
Almost 3 years using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 25, 2022

Thank you for your review and your feedback we appreciate it.
Please note all the themes we provide for our $99 turnkey website, are provided and approved by shopify.
We have provided and built those same themes for countless of customers without any technical issues.
If you are experiencing technical issues due to issues with the actual theme and setup we have done, please contact us and we will do everything we possibly can to fix the issue for you. If we cant we are more than happy to refund you the $99.
You can reach us via live chat, email support or by phone!

October 10, 2022

App is very functional and easy to use. Company offers good quality clothing and great products. Easy to maneuver site as well.

Kifihari Beauty
6 months using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 11, 2022

Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate your time!

October 4, 2022

I used this app to help build our website and to gain access to our dropshipping inventory. I was very pleased with the customer service, though I never spoke to a live person, via phone. They were extremely helpful and responsive via chat or email. My only disappointment was that my website had several pages that were empty and they refused to put inventory in the sales category, even after explaining that was my draw to selecting the page and it showed inventory on the example. They would not add the inventory and just sent instructions for me to do it myself. I was familiar with how to build a website, so I did it. I believe if I had insisted, they may have compiled. Otherwise, I was and am well pleased with all of their offerings and support.

Valiant Co.
24 days using the app
ccwholesaleclothing replied October 4, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and review we appreciate it, please note part of the $99 turnkey website we offer, we build the website website for you & add 500 of the newest items to help you get started, the rest of the items you need to add yourself using our app. Because the sale items are not "new items" that is why your sale category was empty. We have already setup your categories and collections, all you need to do is simply select whatever items you want & add to your store using the app, with just few clicks.
If you are still having issues, please contact our support team, we can create a video example and email it to you.

September 28, 2022

I love the entire catalog of products and they've made it very easy to update my store inventory. My store is brand new this summer and, even though I haven't done a large number of sales yet, the selection in my catalog is impressive and professional even to the casual browser. I love it!

Trends Outfitters™
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 28, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it!

September 22, 2022

I installed this app to help me generate more sales. However, since I launched this app a few months ago, to date I have not generated any income. I have since reached out for help, so this might change shortly.

JSIVAD Enterprise LLC
ccwholesaleclothing replied September 23, 2022

Thank you for the review we appreciate it, make sure you are utilizing our items that are on sale, and our weekly promotions for the sale category. The items in the sale category are offered at a great cost which drives up a lot of sales for most of our members.