CreditsYard — Store Credit

CreditsYard — Store Credit | Reviews

by MerchantYard

Store credit e-Wallet for rewards, returns & exchanges

Laddy First Wardrobe

We were having some issues in the beginning. Support is very quick to help me with my problems. Support is a good listener. Will highly recommend this app.

PraiseBanners

Works perfectly for our store. Support is very quick to answer any questions. Would highly recommend this app for any Shopify Store.

The Steward School

Update: App was fixed quickly and communication from customer support was excellent. While the outage happened at an unfortunate time of day for our store, the developers responded quickly and kept us in the loop about progress. In the end the updates to the server and payment options were worth the inconvenience of the outage. Update...Server was restored and working within 20-25 min each time. Will update review again if/when it's shown this is not a regular occurrence. Two days in a row now (of the three days of really using this) the MerchantYard servers have gone down and make the app inoperable. Unfortunately this is happening at inconvenient times when 80% of our sales at that time rely on it. Besides this we are happy with the app. Please put in the capacity/safeguards to prevent this from happening.

Readers Warehouse

I installed this app to start offering credit to my customers. It is an amazing app and extremely easy to use!
I had some issues with another app conflicting with this one and the support was AMAZING!! they sorted everything out for me immediately.
I highly recommend this app!

Ecigone

Good day everyone. Our company started using this app for customer store credit and refund and we can't be more satisfied with everything we are getting. Easy to use, amazing admin panel and super clean integration to use for customers. Customer support is second to none! If there is a problem they are fixed on the spot. Our company used another system for store credit, but honestly, this is the best solution you will find for your Shopify website. Just go for it and you will be satisfied with everything you get.

EmpressKorea

We had miscommunication. But it solved soon.I like this app. simple and easy. Very fast response.I really recommend this app.

Ba and Ma

Great app. Does what it needs to do and is easy to set up. So happy it is free! Had a slight issue with my widget not displaying on my mobile version but customer service were amazing and helped me with this quickly!