Advanced Wishlist

Advanced Wishlist

by HulkApps.com

Wish Lists and Want List Builder for Personal Favorite Items

SARA BATTAGLIA

They are just great, the app works properly and the service is very professional. I strongly encourage its adoption.

October 9, 2020

LivEssence

Excellent app. Priyanka and the team helped with a few tweaks I needed to suit my store theme and I’m extremely happy with the friendly support and service. Very satisfied customer. Highly recommend, best Wishlist app.

September 28, 2020

Vixen Vogue

This is a great app ! I love the design of it. The hulk team worked tirelessly to get it right and implement it with my store collection pages. Thanks so much hulk team .

September 23, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for your patience! We're forever grateful. :-)

SKEMA-2

An excellent application and 10 for help center. The app works perfectly and integrates very well with the debut theme.

September 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Caribeheart

The service is amazing with this app. I had a few specific requests and they went above and beyond to complete them. I honestly love that customers can create a wishlist! Thank you all for the hard work! I highly recommend this app. If you don't get it you're missing out!

September 14, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Elite Sports Jersey

Looks and works great! Had to get support to install correctly but they were amazing! I would recommend!

September 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the recommendation, we're happy to serve everyone who has a Shopify store!

My Dear Kitty

Nice product, not exactly what I was looking for but works well. However, 3 stars for uninstalling experience, leftover a lot of code, including links to external.JS and CSS

UPDATE: Support team contacted me after and resolved the issue

UPDATE: We have decided to use this app, however, all experience turns to be a disaster.
- It took 3 weeks to fix some of the issues (app did not work out of the box) and some of the issues were not resolved.
- Customer service has a huge room for improvement from the communication and performance point of view.
- This app is not compatible with products without inventory tracking ON. (After 3 weeks of back and force communication, we were told: "all products whose inventory is not tracked will show as an Out Of Stock button to avoid accidentally adding them to the cart in the future. Please track the quantity of products in your store to eliminate this problem.")

Bridal Sense

Impressive communication and response-time to resolving issue we had -- problem solved within days...

August 5, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' wishlists while using Advanced Wishlist!

Hubalu

Really easy to install and customise - fantastic and fast customer support as always with Hulk Apps!

Looking forward to my customers now being able to save their favourite items.

July 20, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Yuri A Jones Fine Art

This is a great app. For now, I'm using the free option which helps my customers to set aside the product that they're interested in. This lets me know which one of my products garner the most interest. The app does this flawlessly.

Moreover, the support is quick to respond and solve my issues. A+ to them!

July 17, 2020