Advanced Wishlist

Advanced Wishlist

by HulkApps.com

Wish Lists and Want List Builder for Personal Favorite Items

Vivesto | Abbigliamento Uomo

Great support! The app is perfect for our needs. It is simple to setup and and it has basic but very effective features. Thank you so much!

April 29, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much!

Lannya

A really reactive and professional team! They answered fast to my requist and helped me with everything (!) I've asked them! And I was actually a little exigent. I'll continue to use the app because I know i can count on the support if anything happens.

April 28, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

BONIFAKTUR

The app works just as desired. Special thanks to the fast and very helpful support for implementing a requested change in our shop

January 8, 2021

SportStop.com

If your store uses Variants (which most do), do NOT bother with this app. It does NOT put the correct variant onto the wishlist. instead it puts some default that shopify picked. So the wishlist is incorrect. Creates problems for customer support. And there support is SLOWWWWWWW. It took weeks for them to reply to my question about this problem. Then when I got a reply, they said it was an issue and they would put it on the list to fix. But I doubt they will since my developer already had contacted them about the issue and to my developer they said it would not be added. Don't waste your time with this app. Sorry Hulk apps, but you really should not have released this product with this huge problem.

January 8, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.

We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Thank you!

Project817

This is the perfect Wishlist for any store! I recommend this wishlist 100%! Customer service is great and makes sure that you are completely happy before closing any tickets you opened. If you don't have this wishlist in your store, you should get it now!

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in add to carts while using Wish List app!

UhuruBlack

Great company! They helped me install the wish list in all of the places that I wanted it and removed things that I didn't want to show. Keep up the good work!

December 16, 2020

Graffiti_drip

LOVE THIS APP AND THIS COMPANY! THEY INSTALLED THEIR WISHLIST ON ALL THREE OF MY STORES AND BUT IT WHERE I ASKED THEM TO WITH NO PROBLEM AND FOR FREE! I RECOMMEND THIS APP 1000%! GREAT JOB HULKAPPS

December 11, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

thighhightribe

So far, the app is awesome, but the customer service is unmatched. They're extremely helpful and quick in responding. I highly recommend giving the app a try. :)

December 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

pinkypromiseaccs

The customer service is incredible! Thank you very much for your help! You do amazing job! Thanks for all!

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're super excited to have you with us!
Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Tuck-ins

I am a new user of Shopify for my small business and I have a design background but no tech background, so good customer service is especially important when I'm connecting apps to my site since I do not have much coding knowledge. The team at HulkApps has gone above and beyond to help me make adjustments, embed my apps, and has made sure that I am completely satisfied, at no extra charge! The Wishlist app was awesome for allowing customers to save products for later and when I submitted a ticket asking for help changing the appearance of the wishlist button on my products, I received a speedy response saying that they had already gone into the code and made the adjustments I asked for. HulkApps is my go-to for any apps I want to add to my site because of their fast and efficient communication!

November 30, 2020

The app looks great on your store! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Previous 1 3 4