Advanced Wishlist

Advanced Wishlist

by HulkApps.com

Wishlist - Share Wishlists + Wishlist of Favorites, Free Setup

Brēz Swim

This app does the job and the team was really helpful and quick - they helped us with the customization for the wishlist and it now looks great on our store!

August 25, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're glad that our customer service team was able to do some custom work for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Manga Mate

Very helpful with getting things setup, super functional! Does what it needs to, without being too over the top. Thanks so much!

August 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your support and appreciation!

Sportiqe Apparel

The team was very helpful on getting this set up correctly on our store! Appreciate their willingness to customize the interface to match my theme as well.

August 10, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

GioCellini

Hi, Well done app. Excellent customer service, fast and reliable. Immediate response and concrete help.

July 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

Chunky Glitter Company

I used this app for my customers to create a wishlist, this app was easy to install and is user friendly, my customer's had a request and I emailed customer service and they made it happen. Would recommend :)

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

CEPERA GRAFIKA

Dear HulkApps team Thank you all for the cooperation and providing me with quality support with a lot cate to the number of requests that I've had. The implements were made rapidly and accordingly to my vision of the website's format. I can frankly recommend the Advanced Wishlist app to any store owner needed such feature. Wish you all the best and happy to have a dialogue with you anytime.

June 14, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Vivesto | Abbigliamento Uomo

Great support! The app is perfect for our needs. It is simple to setup and and it has basic but very effective features. Thank you so much!

April 29, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much!

Lannya

A really reactive and professional team! They answered fast to my requist and helped me with everything (!) I've asked them! And I was actually a little exigent. I'll continue to use the app because I know i can count on the support if anything happens.

April 28, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

BONIFAKTUR

The app works just as desired. Special thanks to the fast and very helpful support for implementing a requested change in our shop

January 8, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

SportStop.com

If your store uses Variants (which most do), do NOT bother with this app. It does NOT put the correct variant onto the wishlist. instead it puts some default that shopify picked. So the wishlist is incorrect. Creates problems for customer support. And there support is SLOWWWWWWW. It took weeks for them to reply to my question about this problem. Then when I got a reply, they said it was an issue and they would put it on the list to fix. But I doubt they will since my developer already had contacted them about the issue and to my developer they said it would not be added. Don't waste your time with this app. Sorry Hulk apps, but you really should not have released this product with this huge problem.

January 8, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.

We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4