Advanced Wishlist

Advanced Wishlist

by HulkApps.com

Wish Lists and Want List Builder for Personal Favorite Items

My Dear Kitty

Nice product, not exactly what I was looking for but works well. However, 3 stars for uninstalling experience, leftover a lot of code, including links to external.JS and CSS

Bridal Sense

Impressive communication and response-time to resolving issue we had -- problem solved within days...

August 5, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in customers' wishlists while using Advanced Wishlist!

Hubalu

Really easy to install and customise - fantastic and fast customer support as always with Hulk Apps!

Looking forward to my customers now being able to save their favourite items.

July 20, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Yuri A Jones Fine Art

This is a great app. For now, I'm using the free option which helps my customers to set aside the product that they're interested in. This lets me know which one of my products garner the most interest. The app does this flawlessly.

Moreover, the support is quick to respond and solve my issues. A+ to them!

July 17, 2020

Reprise Activewear

this company makes my favorite apps and has hands down the best customer service!! i couldn't figure out how to create a link to the wishlist page so that customers could easily navigate it and the support team quickly completed this for me and even helped add it to my home navigation. thank you!!

July 15, 2020

This review made our day! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

JCBling

I am so impressed with the customer service for my wishlist. They went to work immediately to help get the app installed on our site. There is no better app for a wishlist than Advanced Wishlist

JCBling.com

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

OCISTOK.COM

very nice app and the developer very good fast response to fix our problem, recommended for your shopify shop

July 6, 2020

Have a beautiful day!

Nepal Tea

The app looks and feels great. Since I did not know how to code, the team was quick to help me out with the coding needs and got the job done very quickly. Excited to see this in action.

July 2, 2020

thesignageshop.website

Really great app and the support the team offer is second to none always going above and beyond, we have a few of their Hulk Apps on our store and would highly recommend their services to anyone.

July 1, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

TheWarriorLodge

It is a new app, there are still a few things to improve, but the HulkApps team is very good and responsive, providing a very good experience.

June 25, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving our top-notch support! There are lots of updates coming your way, so stay tuned!

Previous 1