Advanced Wishlist

英語にはなりますが、カスタマーセンターの対応が迅速且つ丁寧です。
フリープランであるにもかかわらず親切丁寧な対応をしていただき、表示ができない問題もすぐに対応完了しました。
少し表示にラグがあることを除けば、優良で便利なアプリだと思います。

Rayzlee

Excellent and quick support. App is simple and satisfies the needs.
I highly recommend installing and using it

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review Rayzlee.
Your feedback means a lot to us.

LetterSeals.com

Letting our customers create a wishlist, or tag an item as a favorite is a way for them to help organize their choices, share their gift ideas, and be able to come back at a another time to continue to shop. This app had the best options for the cost, and customer service has always been top shelf.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for wonderful words you wrote about our app!
We are sure it looks great on your store.
Our Experience team will definitely be more than happy to read what you wrote. Remember, if you need anything, we are here for you!

Yarn It!

The app is great. If you make any changes to your theme, though, you can lose the Add to Wishlist button, which can cause some panic. However, I reached out to the support team through the app, and within a half hour, the button was back. Great service!

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!
Our staff is thrilled that everything worked out for you.
We are always here for you!

Aunt Sally's

I personally try to use Hulkapps for all clients across industries in shopify. They just make these little additions like wishlists and surveys so much easier. Plus everything is so user friendly, and it saves me hours on the hardcoding it'd take to do. 10/10 will always use and support their apps/products.

Zumba Wear Shop SA

In preparation for BLKFRI, needed to have something that would show us what items are our client's FAVORITES - was easy to get sorted out with the help of the support team - FAST RESPONSE - thank you - we are happy

hoobbe

The wishlist function well and CS helps to add on header, it has nice look to match with my store!!!

November 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

luxe.zen

Support solved the issue I was having in getting this to work within 12 hours. Made the change directly and had me review before pushing live - thank you!

November 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

Nora Nora

Great app and very good customer service. However, after customising the wishlist button to the Theme's style, the button will still show its default style for 1-2 seconds before changing to Theme's style, unfortunately this is not someone that can be fixed.

October 25, 2021

Hey. Thanks for your review. We are in the process of improving this and will role this out shortly. We will send you an update as soon as possible.

OUTMVE

The support team was very helpful! They made the Wishlist button/icon look so good on my client's store! Thank you so much!

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words

Previous 1 3 4 5