Advanced Wishlist

Advanced Wishlist

by HulkApps.com

Wish Lists and Want List Builder for Personal Favorite Items

My Dear Kitty

Nice product, not exactly what I was looking for but works well. However, 3 stars for uninstalling experience, leftover a lot of code, including links to external.JS and CSS

UPDATE: Support team contacted me after and resolved the issue

UPDATE: We have decided to use this app, however, all experience turns to be a disaster.
- It took 3 weeks to fix some of the issues (app did not work out of the box) and some of the issues were not resolved.
- Customer service has a huge room for improvement from the communication and performance point of view.
- This app is not compatible with products without inventory tracking ON. (After 3 weeks of back and force communication, we were told: "all products whose inventory is not tracked will show as an Out Of Stock button to avoid accidentally adding them to the cart in the future. Please track the quantity of products in your store to eliminate this problem.")

IMG Home

Terrible app. It loads css in your Shopify store assets and messed up with all my styles, after removing the app the styles were still wrong so I had to go to assets in my Shopify store and remove manually the hulkapp styles, terrible!I also had to remove several renders in my theme file that were messing with my footer.