MyDeal.com.au

MyDeal.com.au

by MyDeal Australia

Sell on MyDeal - Australia's Marketplace for the Home & Garden

Gameology

Better way to get all the SKU listed organised, which looking forward to see more benefits out of this.

Ruhemall

It is a great app and I love it. It helps to save me a lot of time and it is a great tool to upload products, cancel orders, etc. Thanks.

Dsermall

This app has made a lot of work easier and save me a lot of time. Thanks for the app. Thanks a lot, mydeal team.

au.goslash

An efficient & fast solution to list all of your SKU's on Mydeal marketplace, moreover, Mydeal tech support team is every supportive to resolve issues promptly.

HY Wall Art

greate app, synchronized properly, only bad thing for me is I am unable to mark orders fulfilled through the app, need to go to my deal to mark.

FurnitureOkay

Nice little app that allows us to quickly sync Shopify inventory with MyDeal. Would be nice if we could submit a separate product description to the Shopify ones.

Jessartdecoration

Awesome App, a good place to sell, great stuff, and easy to use. The customer support in My deal are great.

Quokka Babies

it is seamless! no manual tasks hence eliminates human error. saves a lot of time! and the support is superb!

Modern Pets

Very happy with this App. It's easy to use and the integration with Shopify is seamless. It saves me a lot of time as product listings, orders and shipping are now automatically synced.

Serendipity Chic

Simple and easy to integrate with Shopify. Listings, orders and shipping are easily managed from within the Shopify store and inventory is updated automatically! Great app and support. Thank you.

Previous 1 3