MyDeal.com.au

MyDeal.com.au

by MyDeal Australia

Sell on MyDeal - Australia's Marketplace for the Home & Garden

Car Dealzz

I tried to call their phone support for setup, nobody answered. The only way to register as their seller is via email with slow response. This Mydeal Shopify App is not responding at all, crash all the time, not responding you just cannot find a way to login. I kinda wonder how do these 5 stars ratings are coming from.

Qozy

Great app, saved a lot of time to update price/qty, and can view all of orders in just one place. Recommended!

Salesbay

I use this app and very helpful for my store. Very friendly and helpful staff and can see the imporvement from time to time. Would recomend to anyone.

Brawdeals

Very Great app ! I have used this wonderful app three month. It isvery easy to sell and control with you shopify, and it growed my sales.

Water Pumps Aus

6 STARS Rating - A WONDERFUL App. Works smooth, crew are helpful, easy intergration - we are very happy with this App. particularly when compared to others and their ancient back-end technology.It's easy to use and the integration with Shopify is seamless that even a basic developer-programmer can do it. We aim to do a LOT MORE Business with NEW PRODUCTS coming in a few months time.

The App. saves us a lot of time as product listings, orders and shipping are now automatically synced - easy to chase, review, sort, report - I just wish my marriage was as easy :-)

Remote Pro

Great app. Works seamlessly and set up is easy. More sales at a click of a button! It's a no-brainer.

The Brands Market

This is a great app that help us to manage a lot of work. Great app and great team. Thanks so much!!!

Schaffen

Connecting your Shopify products to another marketplace app is just smart business. MyDeal is easily connected, runs itself, and sales come through at a steady rate. Plus, the customer service team are very knowledgable and reply quickly to any and all concerns.

Gameology

Better way to get all the SKU listed organised, which looking forward to see more benefits out of this.

Ruhemall

It is a great app and I love it. It helps to save me a lot of time and it is a great tool to upload products, cancel orders, etc. Thanks.

Previous 1 3