NEON: Display inventory count

NEON: Display inventory count

by Stock Sync

Increase social proof with inventory display & sold count

e-shopper.cl

Esta aplicación solucionó lo que estaba buscando, no sabía como insertar el código pero les escribí y rápidamente se contactaron y lo hicieron por mi, estoy gratamente sorprendida por el apoyo y excelente atención.

Campsie Books

Very Good, does as it says it will and very useful for spotting your best sellers within a large inventory

Nerd Labs

Exactly what I was looking for! I had trouble getting the code snippet to work, but their team was able to insert the code for me into the theme.

Jolie Rozière

Perfect app with a great service, the team answered quickly to help me resolving my problem, thanks a lot !

katoenshop

Works really well, I couldn't find the right place to add the code but they helped me very quickly and it all works nicely! Thanks!

Woolstock - cotton, wool and coffee

Wow, these guys really impressed me. Initially the app didn't work with my theme, and some other code we installed. I felt the response time from Neon was too slow, and I was going to cancel my subscription, but Yas and his team asked for a second chance, and really came through. They fixed the issues, including some they didn't even create. Thanks for the help, Yas and team.

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We understand we took a long time because the issue is not easy to resolve because of how some themes structure. And thank you for giving us another chance and your patience.

Zedaro

Insane that this is free. The developer was more than happy to help integrate and provided amazing service. Very impressed!

HammerHouse

Solid app which works the way it supposed to. Highly recommend it to stores for customers to have visibility on the stocks levels and plan their purchase.

Car Accessories Store

I struggled to install the snipet myself I clearly suck at it. With that being said customer service literally did it in a few minutes for me. A+++++

NUTRAON

Look no further!! Awesome app with extraordinary customer service. If you need a stock display function this is the app for you. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4