NEON: Display inventory count

Increase social proof with inventory display & sold count

Free plan available

Vendorslink

This product is free to use, which is why I gave it 5 stars, but the stock quantity display does not change depending on the variant, so I did not use it

February 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. NEON does display the stock by variant, but you will need to opt on the Basic plan to enable this feature. Please let us know if you have any queries at neon@stock-sync.com

Blanksful

This is a great app to show your customers how many is left in stock of an item so they know how many they can order. Great service from the team as well. Highly recommend for those who have inventory.

e-shopper.cl

Esta aplicación solucionó lo que estaba buscando, no sabía como insertar el código pero les escribí y rápidamente se contactaron y lo hicieron por mi, estoy gratamente sorprendida por el apoyo y excelente atención.

Campsie Books

Very Good, does as it says it will and very useful for spotting your best sellers within a large inventory

Nerd Labs

Exactly what I was looking for! I had trouble getting the code snippet to work, but their team was able to insert the code for me into the theme.

Jolie Rozière

Perfect app with a great service, the team answered quickly to help me resolving my problem, thanks a lot !

katoenshop

Works really well, I couldn't find the right place to add the code but they helped me very quickly and it all works nicely! Thanks!

Woolstock - cotton, wool and coffee

Wow, these guys really impressed me. Initially the app didn't work with my theme, and some other code we installed. I felt the response time from Neon was too slow, and I was going to cancel my subscription, but Yas and his team asked for a second chance, and really came through. They fixed the issues, including some they didn't even create. Thanks for the help, Yas and team.

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We understand we took a long time because the issue is not easy to resolve because of how some themes structure. And thank you for giving us another chance and your patience.

Zedaro

Insane that this is free. The developer was more than happy to help integrate and provided amazing service. Very impressed!

HammerHouse

Solid app which works the way it supposed to. Highly recommend it to stores for customers to have visibility on the stocks levels and plan their purchase.

Previous 1 3 4